or Connect

Posts by Evil Abed

More important- What size are they?
Well it was worth a shot. I know how that goes...
  Is that EU sizing???
Ken P Rocks!   I opened my door today to find my secret santa gift from him. I'm not the easiest guy to find stuff for size wise, but he came through. He found an awesome navy unstructured Tailor Byrd microcord sportcoat that fits almost perfectly (once I loose the holiday cookies, I'll be good to go!).   Another box held ties... A sweet BB makers tie that in a color range that my tie collection was lacking, and a freakin Brioni that is the secks. Last but not...

That was a peek behind DM7's curtain... Dude works hard to get the results he does. Hey if you find any Texas sized stuff out there, let me know!   I hit up the nearby shop today. The usual vultures were circling, and there wasn't much to be had. Almost picked up a plain tan cotton Jack Spade shacket figuring someone here might want it for peanuts. Carried the damn thing around for 20 minutes, figuring if I found anything else, I'd get it. Well, didn't find anything...
Hahaha I was originally going to post
We're all getting newbs for the holidays!
On the topic of what Mexi posted above, I've been really curious. We've all seen the above lining/stitching style with the curved lines like that. Where did that start? There are so many lower-end makers using that same style, did they copy a high end brand that did that at some point? Or maybe it was a lower end brand that started that and they all followed? Maybe more likely that they're all from the same maker and brands just throw their label in and call it a day?
Mad, mad props to Catside on a little Barbour for Barbour trade action. Finally got my hands on the jacket today and it is awesome. I'll probably send it to them for re-proofing just to start ownership off with a know baseline, rain performance wise. I'm so stoked. I think you'll find that my jacket might be a little older(did some research and it might be from the late 90's), with a more simplistic set of tags, but that thing is like new waxy, it stands up on its own....