or Connect

Posts by Evil Abed

Then there was the guy at my old job that used to eat the packing peanuts... The cornstarch based variety.
Wow didn't even recognize the side profile of that Volvo... I loved the S60's my parents had for a while, and the T5's were a lot of fun even in stock form.   Got the Filson safari coat I found a week or two ago back from the cleaners. No more aromas of urine! On the downside, there was a little printed tag hanging from it that read: Special attention has been given to this garment but the spots or stains remaining cannot be removed without causing damage to the...
I got the Filson safari jacket that smelled like piss back from the dry cleaners, and am trying to photograph the damn thing. It's an XL that fits me like it's a XXXL. Anyways, any tips on getting it to sit properly on a M sized torso mannequin? Pack with lots of paper maybe?
    And at first glance, I thought the joke was that a med roller must equate to something like a quarter chub...
Thanks guys, that's what I figured.
Thoughts on this... I picked up a piece to an old camera from a seller with a solid rep from Poland of all places (listed on US ebay). Auction closed on the 27th of last month, and I was notified of shipping a day or two later. Ebay's estimated delivery (I'm sure it's useless, right?) says Nov. 29th to Dec 12th. This is a general automated estimate that doesn't take into account the holiday season or that it's arriving from an international seller right?   Should I...
Randy, that owl tie is sick... And it makes me sick that I could have stumbled upon it myself! Cotton with the kiton... Dayum.   To continue the "LA is where people donate pretty awesome ties" theme going here, just found this little guy, unavailable... Well it's probably going to the bay.   Also found this TNF "700" women's parka. Seems to be a popular model on ebay, size M, full of feathers. Needs a wipe down, but beyond that, looks pretty...
Found a Vineyard Vines Murray shirt in like-new condition in XL that actually fits me perfectly! Well the neck doesn' t, but I probably never would have worn it buttoned anyway. Wonder if the sizing was wonky and that's why someone gave it up (I'm usually a XXL).   Figured I'd show that off with today's find, and since it's Friday night and I'm sitting around bored, figured I'd shoot it with something other than my iphone. It was on a rack that had recently been brought...
In that case I may as well also...
Clown shoes.