or Connect

Posts by Evil Abed

Found this a few days ago.     [[SPOILER]]
Pure brag from the record shop yesterday with the exception of the shirt in the lower right corner from the day before. Starting at the top L-R.   Borrelli, Zegna, (for me) Battistoni, Brioni, Kiton, Etro, RG, RG, ZegnaSport summery as fuck linen. [[SPOILER]] The Borrelli has some of the worst neck stains ever, but at $2.95 I figure it's worth a shot if for nothing else buttons... But yeah I have to try cleaning it up first. The rest of them are pretty much tip top, and...
Hanging out with her in a bit and fully expect to share the gist of the posts here. She'll crack up because she's that cool.   So I still haven't gotten to photograph the jackets I picked up yesterday... Probably won't till this weekend, and now, well um...   Randomore =   Seriously... I'll say this, most of the vinyl was picked over already, had I been a few hours earlier god knows what I would have ended up with. What I got: Police- Outlandos d'...
I posted that hoping it would end up like this. Besides, I'd never call a girl this great EUC.
1. Randomessaged 2. Photographing some interesting finds for the thread's consideration. 3. Best find of all recently, a girl (nwot) who likes thrifting almost as much as I do (hunts for mcm furniture), shares artistic pursuits, works in the same industry as me on the side. Unavailable.
When I see that rayxlui is viewing the thread, I can't help but not post any clothes because it's not going to matter as soon as he posts his.
Skeet successfully sold! So it's been a while since I've attempted to sell anything. Does he not get an invoice until I send one? Sounds obvious but I just don't, when I win something I usually pay immediately after the auction ends. Also on the send invoice page, my shipping changed from $10 and change to $15.80. Is that a preset of some sort or is it taking into account where the buyer is and adjusting the priority rate?   As always, thank you guys, I'm a seasoned...
Always have wanted to try curling... Figure it's the one Olympic sport just about anyone has a chance at regardless of athletic ability.
Hint:
Dude, this will net you some bucks. So ugly = So money. I've currently got this one up to test the waters since I haven't sold in a while... It has 182 views and 28 watchers... Skeeeeeeeeet. Hoping there's a bidding war at the end, but it's now at its reserve.