or Connect

Posts by Evil Abed

Such heartbreak this week in LA...   First this Sick pattern. Moth buffet. (Later S_allen_P confirms jacket is still there, sees moths eating this in-store).   Then yesterday, the stunner.   Finally! [[SPOILER]]   On the plus side, I did manage to find a nice shirt for myself, oddly NWT.    Paired up some navy Tyrwhitt orphans into a suit, left it because I was just heartbroken over the Kiton. Besides, is there even anyone here that's a 44L?
Mad props to S_allen_P once again, you should all be so lucky as to have someone else in your area on the lookout for things that fit you. He let me know that there were some shirts nearby in my size and sure enough I came up with two of these (could have been four, but I really don't need that many formal shirts in addition to the Turnbulls I've got.   First time I've grabbed the current label too. Zegna formal shirts, french cuffs, 18.5 x 37!  [[SPOILER]]   He also...
  Under the 6010, what's that say? Starts with 62?
Haha that was in DM7's hands yesterday afternoon.
Yup Yup. Looking forward to hearing more about this one... Also, soon after this picture was taken, a crackhead (and/or bulk flipper) swooped in and picked it up. My apologies in advance if it was one of us.     I just realized the store it was found at is about a mile from where the above picture was shot. 
  [[SPOILER]]
330- Dat hat man...   Mainy killin it as always...   Today for me:  
EUC?
Currently in store, this just came out Jvc QL f4. Seems to be working well. Has an audio technica needle with the cover intact, leads me to believe the owner may have actually given a shit. Overall Needs to be cleaned up, plexi cover is scratched. Pass at $40?