or Connect

Posts by Evil Abed

Sweet little score from the other day. Was at a more remote shop and it rolled out with a bunch of shoes. Probably had been out for hours, folded up it's much more unassuming. It was one of those moments where my eyes actually got huge when I saw it. Now if I can just re-attach one tiny spring inside we should be good to go.   [[SPOILER]]
Fantastic tie haul Hans! Keeping the rep stripe with the H's for yourself, or is it a bit much for you?   That blue/red tri-anchor design...
Danm-  Those belts!
My humble submission...
 Ok maybe I should put my Dries Van Noten jacket up the same way and just let it sit.   Saw this gold a while back...  
A friend who knows of my thrifting, and has watched my family's beagle corner a few opossum sent me this...  
  There's something so "superhero movie villain" about these. The ability to slip something into someone's drink and then play a creepy tune on the other link while it goes to work. Fuck I've been in the industry too long. But not at all. Those are rad.   Haven't hit the stores hard due to my self imposed mandate on clearing everything out first. Boy, I thought the madras Dries jacket would be doing better than this by now. Hope all those watchers get to it before it...
Invited to a Great Gatsby themed birthday on May 10th where we're supposed to get dressed up all Gatsby-like, go see the movie, and then party afterward...   Need Gatsby-esq attire in my size stat! Or at least advice.
Such heartbreak this week in LA...   First this Sick pattern. Moth buffet. (Later S_allen_P confirms jacket is still there, sees moths eating this in-store).   Then yesterday, the stunner.   Finally! [[SPOILER]]   On the plus side, I did manage to find a nice shirt for myself, oddly NWT.    Paired up some navy Tyrwhitt orphans into a suit, left it because I was just heartbroken over the Kiton. Besides, is there even anyone here that's a 44L?
Mad props to S_allen_P once again, you should all be so lucky as to have someone else in your area on the lookout for things that fit you. He let me know that there were some shirts nearby in my size and sure enough I came up with two of these (could have been four, but I really don't need that many formal shirts in addition to the Turnbulls I've got.   First time I've grabbed the current label too. Zegna formal shirts, french cuffs, 18.5 x 37!  [[SPOILER]]   He also...