or Connect

Posts by Evil Abed

Been keeping up with the thread while working the last week or so. Definitely helped the 12 hour days go by! Anxious to get back to at least my local shop... Saw both a Dunhill and Barbour shirt yesterday, passed on both. Dunhill was in good shape but just didn't seem worth it. Barbour was brown corduroy and was awesome, till I found discoloration in the cuff region. Blarg. Also saw a pair of well worn shoes with what looked like the CP sole from COS. First time finding...
Hit up a Marshall's I hadn't been to before down in OC. They had some good stuff here and there. Then I find the rack with Kiton and Brioni. My head a-splode.   They had a $7800 Kiton 90% cashmere suit, navy blue w/slight pattern for $1200, and Brioni sport coats for $999 that were sex on a hangar.   And this size 60 (so close!) Canali that I would have worn the fuck out of had it been 1- slightly bigger and 2- more affordable (I think they wanted... I don't...
Sweet little score from the other day. Was at a more remote shop and it rolled out with a bunch of shoes. Probably had been out for hours, folded up it's much more unassuming. It was one of those moments where my eyes actually got huge when I saw it. Now if I can just re-attach one tiny spring inside we should be good to go.   [[SPOILER]]
Fantastic tie haul Hans! Keeping the rep stripe with the H's for yourself, or is it a bit much for you?   That blue/red tri-anchor design...
Danm-  Those belts!
My humble submission...
 Ok maybe I should put my Dries Van Noten jacket up the same way and just let it sit.   Saw this gold a while back...  
A friend who knows of my thrifting, and has watched my family's beagle corner a few opossum sent me this...  
  There's something so "superhero movie villain" about these. The ability to slip something into someone's drink and then play a creepy tune on the other link while it goes to work. Fuck I've been in the industry too long. But not at all. Those are rad.   Haven't hit the stores hard due to my self imposed mandate on clearing everything out first. Boy, I thought the madras Dries jacket would be doing better than this by now. Hope all those watchers get to it before it...
Invited to a Great Gatsby themed birthday on May 10th where we're supposed to get dressed up all Gatsby-like, go see the movie, and then party afterward...   Need Gatsby-esq attire in my size stat! Or at least advice.