or Connect

Posts by Evil Abed

I wish I could head out and find something worthy of post 100k. What are we putting our money on? Is Spoo or eddievddr10 waiting to swoop in? Will a noob post and leave us in the lurch? Tune in and find out!
Not much to be found today. Really dug the logo on this and figured maybe one of you bike guys would be into this. A little stain on the chest (right above the tail of the C on the sleeve) but I figured the overall coolness trumped that.   Oh and then I found these in a thrift. Pretty damn crispy and N/A.
Agreed! I'd love a forestry cloth cruiser or something similar. Also @Fueco, so these are possibly a safer bet than the PRL aloha I posted before? (As far as I'm concerned, you're the thread's aloha shirt brain trust. Hopefully that's ok)They were so hideous I had to leave them… Well that and this shop didn't do returns. I did grab this one though...Looks like someone forgot it at the dry cleaners… Minty.
@txwoodworker I somewhat agree with this but upon examination, if it was shortened, it was finished so well that it looks like it came that way from the factory. The pockets end before the bottom of the vest, and inspecting the hem on the inside, it's finished the same as the rest. Who knows, but thanks for pointing it out.    @jgill79 I looked all over it for some bud branding and couldn't find any. The only reference to it I can find about the shirt online are what I...
Christopher Raeburn- [[SPOILER]]
@capnwes & @Nataku - Thanks, really couldn't get my head around the construction of those.   @Fueco Yeah I figured as much, guess we'll see. Re: the pencils, check out the regular versions/extenders. A bit more modern, and economical in comparison. There are many variations to be had across the interwebs.   Is this… A thing? Actually going to go research it more now, grabbed it late yesterday just in case it was something.
Pure brag of a few finds from the last couple of days. I've had a few days that were busts, but every now and then, you have a day where you pick up something at every store you hit (for some of you that's a regular occurrence I think). A consignment find while on vacation in Santa Barbara. Lady that rang it up was like "Of course the $200 shirt moved quickly at this price, not sure what we were thinking." Hearing this pleased my gf very much. Because Fueco keeps posting...
True that, to all of the above. God I can't believe how much film/money I shot/wasted back in the day. I must have 20+rolls and prints of the worst surf photography ever.
Congrats to all the expecting dads out there, tis the season! Three grabs yesterday...   For some reason these AE Manhattan wholecuts were just sitting there on a cart that had rolled out from the back before I got there. 12D… And on their most snug 0 last. Might try to have them stretched a bit and see if they'll work for me. Otherwise going to that site. This was after a little Renovateur lovin'.   Never seen this show, but I like some of the actors on it and have...
Normally I'd say throw it in a trash bag with a bunch of tea bags (like plain black tea, cheapest you can find), and then knot the bag so it's airtight. The tea bags do a great job of absorbing odors in garments. The issue here though is that it's the wax that smells, and the fabric is impregnated with the wax… Suppose it's still worth a shot though. Just know that you can't really take it to a dry cleaners- they'll trash it. You may have to take a wet washcloth and wipe...