or Connect

Posts by Evil Abed

Quick shitty shots of my haul from Friday. Excuse the picture quality, still have the plastic on the back of my new phone until I get a case. Oh and on that topic, I was in the process of messaging other thread members to tell them they ought to come share the wealth when I bobbled my phone (I was also carrying 5 jackets) and it fell to the ground, further shattering the already broken glass on my iphone's screen. Half of the touch capability was rendered useless, and...
Pretty sure it's only the shirts that they sign, but maybe if you take the tie apart you can find a signature in there somewhere... 
[[SPOILER]] I was all like
Click below and sing along with me everyone...   I love walking into a store at the right time.
That thing is nuts. To me, the clean lines/hidden buttons really gives it an evil henchman look. In a good way.
Congratulations!
Thrifter's log, date 1106.13 1. DM7 continuously has better shit wasting away in his trunk than a lot of you will ever find. 2. Having fellow thrifters in your town on the lookout for things your size is worth it's weight in gold. Just traded with S_Allen_P and got my second Barbour, a warm, like new Bushmaster. 3. Today, I was a good luck charm for both of these guys.
Yeah, I was just taking the opportunity to call DM7 the "darkest of all matter". It's been a while.
Like everywhere else, just depends on when you hit it. I'm sure there may be more above average finds here (and a higher probability of hitting the really good stuff) than elsewhere, but I'd hate to see someone travel here just to thrift and end up taking home stuff they could have found anywhere. Plus chances are the really good stuff has already found its way into the clutches of the darkest of all matter.
In addition to the earlier had skeet, found a nice T&A shirt today as well as a framed faded but cool print of the Buzz Aldrin "visor" photo.   A question for you gents. I'm stuck wearing black slacks and a black button down for a gig tomorrow. Am I pretty much fucked if I don't have a decent pair of black shoes to wear with them?