or Connect

Posts by Evil Abed

Mainy-
What you've found are ass kicking boots.
Looks like it was a cheer sweater, that patch shape looks like a megaphone similar to this style without the paws:
So chill.  [[SPOILER]]
Nicest bunch of guys ever. Shot some time lapse stuff for them a couple months back. Still kicking myself for not asking about getting their vinylz.
Looks like someone pressed that leather against some expanded aluminum and embossed the pattern in it...
Sweet haul Orb. A little something for everyone. Gotta love that Netjets uses LP gear as their "thank you" swag.
Yeah, can we get a head count of all our thrift thread brothers that may have been affected by the storms? Also, chime in if you're ok.
Noice! They're semi-common, what'd ya pick it up for if you don't mind me asking? That'll be the tell. The film will most likely be toast so I'd write that off. Are the flash bars unused? Hard to tell from that shot.  LA is more or less a shell desert. I think I've seen it twice, both times already cracked/torn. I'd happily trade away a portion of the streetwear finds for shell. Thrift gods, take note of that.