or Connect

Posts by Evil Abed

Bit surprised to find a pair of first quality of this nature at the rack yesterday... Pretty good deal. Also for any of you interested in a pair of those AE Schautals (basically a suede MacNeil with a thick double oak sole, made specially for Nordstrom Rack) like the pair Fueco grabbed a few weeks back, they're on clearance at $69. For a double sole, suede, USA made longwing, that is impossible to beat. They only have them in an odd brown somewhere between chocolate...
As one comes of age in this thread, it becomes readily apparent that it's things like this, that we've passed by without knowing, hurt more than getting knocked for a few noob questions/buys.
What color green would you call this? Think I should just call it green and leave it at that?
 Noice. Assume they were had for a steal?
Apologies to my secret santa, though your package will be going out a bit late, I have a feeling you'll receive it pretty quickly...
Trophy for haul of the year.
Also fwiw/info's sake, a EU58 is typically much closer to a slim 46US. The "straight across" size conversion is closest with EU50-US40 and gets less accurate as you move away from that point.
Based on the tag, do you guys think this is a 42 short? Sleeves are 24 inches from the shoulder and the BOC length is 29 if that helps.
Probably just the JR soles they had in stock at the time, pre-stamped with the Horween logo since I'm guessing that's probably where most of them end up?
Sort of an E-thrift that arrived earlier... These appear to be T&A's "lace" weave. Well made, quite substantial in hand, and pretty much like new.