or Connect

Posts by Evil Abed

Basic breakdownJacketP2P- 25Waist- 24Sleeve- 26-26.5Shoulder- 21.5length BOC- 33 Pants42-32 Thanks!
The NYE party I'm going to just went formal... Need to find a suit by then... 48L drop 6 32ish inseam. Preferably 2 button in a dark gray or blue. Just in case someone comes across one, though I'm not crossing my fingers.
What's the name of the thrift thread regarding things we're looking for/want? I need to put out an APB and want it in the appropriate place.
I kid, I kid... 
Should be easy for you guys... What's Macklemore's favorite movie? [[SPOILER]]
http://www.space.com/23953-geminid-meteor-shower-peak-webcasts.htmlFind somewhere dark and you'll see plenty. Of course if you can head toward Palomar you'll probably find the best darkness down there.
Synergy! Heading out to a dry place for the weekend, both literally and figuratively... Palm Desert. Another meteor shower to corral into my camera, and hopefully, a few things worth bringing back.
Stoked to hear that a few of you managed to pick up some of those AE Schautals. I went by the shop I thought was going to have them in 11.5 EEE and they checked, appears the pair that was in their system last night (when I checked from another store) is now gone. Well it was fun while the search lasted! Hopefully something similar will come along soon!   On the plus side, multiple tryings-on has confirmed that I've dropped a size and am now a 48L. Especially amazing...
Bit surprised to find a pair of first quality of this nature at the rack yesterday... Pretty good deal. Also for any of you interested in a pair of those AE Schautals (basically a suede MacNeil with a thick double oak sole, made specially for Nordstrom Rack) like the pair Fueco grabbed a few weeks back, they're on clearance at $69. For a double sole, suede, USA made longwing, that is impossible to beat. They only have them in an odd brown somewhere between chocolate...
As one comes of age in this thread, it becomes readily apparent that it's things like this, that we've passed by without knowing, hurt more than getting knocked for a few noob questions/buys.