or Connect

Posts by Evil Abed

A couple finds today.Bad pass? So yeah, all of the following are currently not available... Tim Hamilton lightweight shirt with huge hidden mop's  Our Legacy polo in a crazy lightweight cotton/linen pique. [[SPOILER]]
Another tip I recently figured out (not on a trip to Chicago but it probably holds true in most places)… After you search on the various travel websites for hotel prices, when you find a hotel you like, go to their website. I found that a lot of hotels offer an "online only" deal that in my case was actually $30 cheaper a night than the travel sites (hotwire, kayak, expedia, etc). I was happily shocked.
EDIT- Nevermind… Found it!  [[SPOILER]]
Rounded out a week that included some of my favorite finds with these two in the same shop- Both tentatively N/A till I figure out more. Also good god, my mannequin is going to have body image issues after this. These Thom Browne size 1's won't even button up all the way on it.
The fact that on a whim I was that close to trolling 100k from my phone... With a balloon knot joke.
Bad pass?
Ding ding ding! 
Ooh the fish print ones???
I wish I could head out and find something worthy of post 100k. What are we putting our money on? Is Spoo or eddievddr10 waiting to swoop in? Will a noob post and leave us in the lurch? Tune in and find out!
Not much to be found today. Really dug the logo on this and figured maybe one of you bike guys would be into this. A little stain on the chest (right above the tail of the C on the sleeve) but I figured the overall coolness trumped that.   Oh and then I found these in a thrift. Pretty damn crispy and N/A.