or Connect

Posts by thetieshop

$20 shipping flat rate within North America. Email for international quotes. See other threads for 38R or 42R stuff. Best picture of fabric is the one with the label. All measurements in inches   1. Paul Smith Byard Fit 40R (Black with Black Textured Stripes) Pit to pit: 20.5 Shoulder to Shoulder: 18  Shoulder to sleeve + let out: 25.75 + 1 Back of collar to hem: 30.7 Buttons: 2 Vents: 1 Interior Pockets: 4 Exterior Pockets: 4 Pants Wast + Let out:...
Coupon is: 60FORSF   No more money to sustain this little venture, so going for broke. Website to shut down by end of month =(. I'll still be around and probably sell on Styleforum though if I have any ties left!   250+ ties for sale, all new and all unique. Once a tie is gone, its gone forever!   Most are $5 - $10. Some are more, Some are less. Deal not good enough? HOW ABOUT A FREE TIE WHEN YOU SPEND $20!   As I can't list all the ties here, attached is...
Closed to update coupon code
$135  $80 $70 Including shipping and fees.     Hi All,   For sale today is an Arnold Brandt Jacket. It is in amazing condition with no sign of use.   I am not 100% sure what the material is due to the tags being cut, but I am confident that it is a cashmere/cotton blend due to the feel and its closeness to this jacket also by Arnold Brant:   http://www.sierratradingpost.com/arnold-brant-corduroy-sport-coat-cotton-cashmere-for-men~p~3190g/   Jacket...
COUPON CODE JUST FOR SF:  25FORSF   250+ ties for sale, all new and all unique. Once a tie is gone, its gone forever!   Most are $5 - $10. Some are more, Some are less. Deal not good enough? HOW ABOUT A FREE TIE WHEN YOU SPEND $20!   As I can't list all the ties here, attached is a sample of the ties for sale. Many more in the store!   1. Lanvin Tie, Brown with Copper. $30 2. Sulka Tie, Pink with White Stripes. $25 3. Sulka Tie, Grey, Blue and Red...
Hi All,   I created a new account just to sell a box of ties I have. My old username is charzord which I use on a personal basis.   I created an internet store that will eventually have over 300 ties (www.thetieshop.ca). All are shelf pulls, and the conditions will be described accordingly. All NWOT.   I uploaded 8 for now to see if Styleforum is interested. Feel free to buy through the shop or pm me here on Styleforum. Shipping is $15 for as many ties as you...