or Connect

Posts by walneal

Drop on Trickers
Vass Pending Trickers added
Tittle says all I am 7.5 in EG, 7 in Lobb and CJ , 8 in Corthay, 8D in Alden F last Asquith BNIB No rear seam Double tapper to single sole with sunken metal plate with trees and everything 580 shipped Barker Black Wallace Derby Cobat Blue suede, UK6.5 but fit US8 BNIB with everything 200 shipped Barker Black Wolfe Loafer Burnt Arcon, lovely color for casual Too many loafers in the line so let these go from factory shop sold as seconds...
Quote: Originally Posted by JL724 Thinking about having a summer jacket made up in either the blue or red (linen/wool blend) and maybe a pair of pants in the solid dark brown. Thoughts? Source of these sweeties if you dont mind?
Tittle says all 2nd one from the right No rear seam Comes with trees and everything single sole with rubber toe plate lovely antique cognac 650 shipped worldwide
I think I want the Russia Calf for some shoes........
Hi Trying to see if any one is interested in these. G&H Buckshot Boots, faux lacing with a side elastic gore Burgundy Calf with their 'distinctive' buck shot pattern I wish they work for me but have to admitt that they are too big BNIB marked UK8, made by Grenson if I was not mistaken SOLD Here is a pic I found in the archieve, if there is interest I will get more pics *managed to find the pics
Looking for a quick sale marked 8E UK7.5 41 on box worn less than 10 times I am a UK7 in C&J/Lobb UK 7.5 in EG US8 in Alden sold
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Now go and get some Vash
Quote: Originally Posted by walneal 200 for BB drops