or Connect

Posts by walneal

Gents for sale as title a PRL Made in Italy huge glencheck sportscoat. BNWOT never worn wide lapel and huge glencheck , a stylish classic IMO Quarter lined with a smooth and lightweight 3 season wool. Nipped waist and roped shoulder with minimal padding as you expect from Ralph Lauren Price includes shipping around the globe. Thanks
Up for sale a PRL made in Italy navy blazer A staple in a hard to find 36R Great slim fit with signature RL wide lapel and roped shoulders Nice suppression on the waist Soft and lightweight wool that can be used 3 seasons Dual vents and flap pockets An extremely decently made jacket without breaking your bank I am 5'9 and this fits me nicely I am a 36R in rlpl and most of the Italian makes like Kiton Lemm know if there is questions
As title, got a Berluti passport holder forsale. A rather subtle color and its brand new 300 shipped anywhere or best offer. Thanks
Need a proxy with this to Hong Kong. Any gents willing to help?Please shoot me a PM
bought this beauty from another member Have to admit I am not a watch guy, thought I'd put it up here.
As title comes with trees and everything BNIB size 40.5 F last, I am a 7.5/8 EG, 7E C&J, 8D Alden and normaly 41 F Last
As title In a Subtle Midnight Colour Comes with lasted trees and bags and box I am 7.5/8 in EG, 7 in CJ, 8D in Alden and this is a tad small for me so I need a size 8.
BNIB Mahogany Rider Boot Shell Cordovan Boot with Goyser welt. 8.5 labelled size fits generous. LOVELY boots I got from Ron ages ago as a sample Shipped via EMS from HK Thanks
AATittle says all BNIB Vass Double Monk, with Trees and bags and everything No rear seam, sunken toe plate
540 for Vass