or Connect

Posts by walneal

Another rare beast from my private stash. A RLPL 100% linen jacket in 36S Beige herringbone linen, notch lapel and ticket pocket Dual vents fully lined, lots of handwork, sleeves unfinished Probably would regret selling this but too many beige stuffs sitting in the closet Price includes shipping to anywhere
price dropped
Up for sale a rare size for smaller gents like me I am 5'9 and usually 36R and this jacket fits sport on. Still basted and sleeves unfinished . The original insane price tag still attached . A nice weight grey herringbone cashmere for spring autumn and early winter. Simply classic and great,
PRL Blue Label Cashmere Sportscoat Thick Cashmere so very warm I think I might have worn it twice since I got it in 2010 so asking 250 only Tagged 38S but altered in the waist area and the natural shouldrs makes it a 36S/R Look at that pattern!
Up for sale a rare piece from RLPL Linen Cotton trench coat Size small, I am a size 36 and can barely wear the trench with jacket underneath Bought and have never worn it. Great detailing everywhere 400 shipped anywhere and do not miss this you smaller gents like myself
All the RL items from my private stash and made in Italy The jackets would fit 16.5 - 17 soulders. Trousers with a 28.5 - 29 inseam for no break trousers If you are a true 36R/S and height under 5'8 these would fit Offers welcomed for multipute purchase RLPL Silk/Linen Blazer Lovely fabric/cut/style/color whats not to like? Tussah silk + linen combo Full lined/side vents asking 400 RLBL pure linen blazer, fits very very slim handwork every where and a staple this...
Up for sale a gorgeous Dunhill leather bag from my private stash. Brand new with tags bought it and never used it. The grain is just supple and substantial, will develop a nice patina over time. Dimension 56 x 33 x 28 cm. Good for a hand carry luggage or a short trip. Comes with a shoulder strap too. Retails close to 1800. Price include shipping to anywhere around the globe and this thing is expensive to ship! Please PM if there is any questions, Offers welcomed!
Pics uploaded
up for sale a fox umbrella in mahogany and racing green I believe it is a slightly thinner stick specially designed for TA Bought it and wanted to own a good umbrella but found out its too much to worry if I'd lose it. Used once so its almost brandnew. Great and substantial wood.
A 38 R added