or Connect

Posts by Xristo

I have the exact same pair on order.I think the colour in these photos look nothing like the colour depicted on Meermins website. Did you find this was the case, or is it just your camera? im tempted to cancel my order now - they still look great but not the colour i thought i was originally going to get.Thanks for uploading the pics.
Like a 8.5 US
Price drop, now asking $190 ono
Like new condition. These boots were a special request build and aren't available through the Meermin website, I waited 2 months for these beauties to be made - black calf chukka on the Hiro last with leather soles.   But the 7.5 UK Hiro last is too narrow for my foot. Ive only worn these twice to church on sundays and are in like new condition. Have used shoe tree's in the short time i've owned them.   Bought for $285 AUD delivered, asking price is $210 AUD ono...
This is my favourite colour. I have the exact same pair. Looks great with raw denim.
It took me awhile to even notice that guy standing in the middle. But to answer your question, he doesnt look anything great . I see heaps of guys around my work dressed like this. Collars are in pathetic shape and he looks frumpy overall. The company he is with however.....
Brand new and unworn. Size 32 waist and 32 length.  I had a department store  gift card that was expiring and there was nothing worth buying so picked up another  pair of Nudie Thin Finn dry stretch, but unfortunately these fit a little too big for me.   98% cotton & 2% elastane. Asking price is below what I got them for, but id prefer to see these go to someone who will wear them.
Near new - Received these in April & worn a few times out but cannot continue to, due to being slightly too small. Have been well cared for with shoe tree's and leather conditioned frequently.     These are approximately 8.5 US and are a medium-narrow fit, finished with black yearling leather, and leather soled shoes. Macquaries have a sleeker almond shape toe rather than the more common Craftsman style, and are made to order with an 8 week wait.   Would prefer...
Finally received my black Macquarie boots finished in yearling leather after 6 weeks of waiting. Gave them a liberal coat of RM Williams conditioner left on overnight. But after 5 mins of wear today at work, some ugly creases have developed. A lot quicker than my brown craftsmens. Does leather conditioner make the leather too supple that it promotes creases faster? As the leather now feel looser and not as tight prior to the leather conditioner.
I have the same pair of thinn finns and am a size 31 also. These fit true to size and are my favourite jeans. They've hardly stretched in the 3 years I've owned them.