or Connect

Posts by Akeem

thx. width was really my main concern. haven't had time to actually go try these on.
Mike, sizing question on the Trainers. I wear a 7E in Barrie shoes.. I also wear 8.5-9 in Nikes. Go 8 or 8.5 in tennis trainers? Your conversions are for D widths I believe on the site.
mac method work on these?
The cxl looks polished up a bit.
The 6 eyelet is entirely different in feel. The panel stitching is more like a regular boot. someone needs to make a ravello or cigar 6 eyelet chukka.
I am one of the few who hate Alden chukkas. And I started out a chukka guy. My feet just don't work with Alden chukkas, even in wider widths. I have tried several and I always have medial side tightness/discomfort. But they look really boss. Snuff would be my favorite color.
Are the chromo sneakers sold out? Didn't see any online.
wrinkling of the cxl is not related to the type of welting. it's a natural property of the leather itself. the gy welting looks clean on that pair and better than the first model we saw. but I still wouldn't buy it at that price.
has there ever been a 110 boondocker on dainite? or even with smooth side out?
'If you don't quit, yeah, if you don't stop, yeah, I'm lettin' my gat pop' Cause it's 1-8-7 on an undercover cop