or Connect

Posts by tubs

Trafalgar lizard 30     [[SPOILER]]       Unis and Steven Alan for me.   jar opener, henckels meat fork & steak knives   Drying rack   Another pair of Marmot Precip pants for me. I have a pair of  full zips and needed to round out my collection with some ankle zips.   Patagonia Synchilla XL   Patagonia Canvals jacket, synchilla lined. ^ XL i think   Uniqlo cardigan, NWT (buffalo exchange); Patagonia Women's Jacket that fits me and doesn't look girly, so I'm...
Available I bought some NWT raw denim "Slim's Resin" 31 waist West Is Dead jeans from buffalo exchange, but want to get rid of them because I found some 30s at another store. They were $35.50 and have a total length of about 42.5". And inseam of about 32.5". They are not selvedge.
Another issue: I made the mistake of listing stuff to end on Super Bowl night. Oh well. One item ends at my listing price, guaranteeing a loss of $10 or so. Guy didnt pay, despite my auction saying that payment is required by three days. I never sent a follow up email asking for payment and quite a bit of time has passed. Can I send an email saying that I'm going to relist it because he hasn't paid, or am I going to run the risk of an issue for not being as proactive as I...
Yep, Darwin. He loves to jump into photos. I have a hard time taking photos of clothes with him around.    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I had tried on the jacket once or twice, but after wearing it and seeing the pic, I could let sleeves out some.
My first thrift fit. Thanks to 1ofthecoolkids, K4lnamja, and SeaJen!           Available   Patagonia Convertible Hiking Pants. Waist is labelled 32. I'm 6'1 and they're long on me. Total length of 44, inseam 33. Nice, but a small stain on the inner thigh, back side. Not a big deal.         RRL 32x34, 29.25 inseam, 12.75 rise, leg opening 8.5. Minor fading, one of the back buttons came off, but I have it. Too lazy to repair and ebay.         [[SPOILER]]
Anybody want a proxy on APC 33w new cure h denim? They have an odd stain on a cuff, but they are super long, so you could hem them. $20. Send pm
A couple weeks back I posted about a google sheet that I made that includes all sizing info, wants, and trading preferences for people active in this thread. You can access the sheet through google drive, including in the field on your smartphone.   If you want your information included in the sheet, simply fill out the form here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHo3cUVBVklURndNTEZOYUFrVEgtQWc6MA   If you want access to the information that...
I was looking for some shoes like, this and found these from J Crew.       Incotex x2 that fit. I really like the tan/brown wool ones.   Assorted ties for myself.    My wife always wears my Mountain Hardwear Monkeyman fleece around the house because it's so warm and comfy, so I was excited when I found her one
I replied to Cap's original response, but I looked at the old sheet and decided to keep going with mine because it was it more thorough. I think it can streamline the trading process much more effectively (by including fields for ideal shoulder measurements or a range of acceptable shoulder measurements for instance). Mine is more of a catalog of sizes and preferences as opposed to a trading ring.