or Connect

Posts by tubs

Available to a thread regular for trade.   Bill's Khakis M2s.  36 x 31, total length of 42". A taupe-olive color.      
Banana Republic Heritage 44R in excellent pre-owned contion.    100% cotton, single vent, notch lapels, working cuffs.   Shoulders: 18 Chest 22.25 Waist 20.75 Sleeve 25.5, Length 28.   Free shipping in CONUS.
Facconable Cashmere-Mohair Coat.   The coat is in excellent condition with the exception of a small, but repairable rip and mark. Both hide under one of the pocket flaps.    Tagged Large: Shoulders 21.5, Length 33.5, Sleeves 24.5, Chest 24.5   Free shipping in CONUS.
ALL AVAILABLE   35S Officer’s Coat Shoulders 18, Length 40, Chest 20.5, Sleeves 23.5. Has some moth nibbles, but they hide fairly well. I'm taking it back if no one wants it.              Faconnable Cashmere/Mohair Coat Shoulders 21.5, Length 33.5, Sleeves 24.5, Chest 24.5. Small rip and a little wear on the pocket, but they hide under the flap and the rip is a super easy repair.        [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]     Helly Hansen Softshell Chest 23.5, Length 28,...
ALL AVAILABLE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED  (my stuff is at the end)   Patagonia R1 XL. Chest 24.5, Length from BOC 28       [[SPOILER]] Polo Ralph Lauren 44R, 34.5x32.5 Jacket: shoulders 20.25, length 31.25, chest 23.75, waist 21.75, left sleeve 24, right 24.75. room to let left out at least Pants total length 44, Inseam 32.5, Waist 17.25, 1.25 cuff, 2x pleats     [[SPOILER]]       [[SPOILER]]       [[SPOILER]]     Banana Republic Heritage 42R Shoulders: 18 Chest 22.25...
If anyone sees a 38R RL Rugby Tux jacket like this, please snag it for me. I have the pants and they are lonely.
Trafalgar lizard 30     [[SPOILER]]       Unis and Steven Alan for me.   jar opener, henckels meat fork & steak knives   Drying rack   Another pair of Marmot Precip pants for me. I have a pair of  full zips and needed to round out my collection with some ankle zips.   Patagonia Synchilla XL   Patagonia Canvals jacket, synchilla lined. ^ XL i think   Uniqlo cardigan, NWT (buffalo exchange); Patagonia Women's Jacket that fits me and doesn't look girly, so I'm...
Available I bought some NWT raw denim "Slim's Resin" 31 waist West Is Dead jeans from buffalo exchange, but want to get rid of them because I found some 30s at another store. They were $35.50 and have a total length of about 42.5". And inseam of about 32.5". They are not selvedge.
Another issue: I made the mistake of listing stuff to end on Super Bowl night. Oh well. One item ends at my listing price, guaranteeing a loss of $10 or so. Guy didnt pay, despite my auction saying that payment is required by three days. I never sent a follow up email asking for payment and quite a bit of time has passed. Can I send an email saying that I'm going to relist it because he hasn't paid, or am I going to run the risk of an issue for not being as proactive as I...
Yep, Darwin. He loves to jump into photos. I have a hard time taking photos of clothes with him around.    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I had tried on the jacket once or twice, but after wearing it and seeing the pic, I could let sleeves out some.