or Connect

Posts by tubs

J Crew waxed cotton
Several months ago I linked up with fellow Seattleite and SF member, 1ofthecoolkids. He's taught me quite a bit about clothes and has picked up some really good shit for me when we're not thrifting together. He's got a large amount of great stuff that he's thrifted and I've exhausted myself trying to get him to post everything on here. He just doesn't have enough time.   Here's some of the stuff he's found me:   Filson, Nordstrom Cashmere (for wife), Silk Cashmere. Not...
Cool Moutain Hardwear baselayer. It's even tight on my twig arms.   34R Peacoat found in the women's section. Need to replace the buttons and slim down the arms, otherwise this thing is really sweet.    Almost like new women's Marmot Nano, which retails for about $250  
I bought something on ebay that I suspect is a factory second that was advertised as new without flaws. It's got slight fabric irregularities and a dark line through the main tag. What's the tell tale sign of a factory second from J Crew?
Available for proxy recent 40R Burberry SC made in USA (hickey, right?). Dual vent, great shape. $25 + tax + shipping. Pm me now.
Polo Ralph Lauren 44R, 34.5x32.5   Suit is in great pre-owned condition, with no stains, rips, marks, or smells. Jacket is dual vented, two button, notch lapels    Jacket: shoulders 20.25, length 31.25, chest 23.75, waist 21.75, left sleeve 24, right 24.75. room to let left out at least   Pants total length 44, Inseam 32.5, Waist 17.25, 1.25 cuff, 2x pleats   CONUS shipping included.
Available to a thread regular for trade.   Bill's Khakis M2s.  36 x 31, total length of 42". A taupe-olive color.      
Banana Republic Heritage 44R in excellent pre-owned contion.    100% cotton, single vent, notch lapels, working cuffs.   Shoulders: 18 Chest 22.25 Waist 20.75 Sleeve 25.5, Length 28.   Free shipping in CONUS.
Facconable Cashmere-Mohair Coat.   The coat is in excellent condition with the exception of a small, but repairable rip and mark. Both hide under one of the pocket flaps.    Tagged Large: Shoulders 21.5, Length 33.5, Sleeves 24.5, Chest 24.5   Free shipping in CONUS.
ALL AVAILABLE   35S Officer’s Coat Shoulders 18, Length 40, Chest 20.5, Sleeves 23.5. Has some moth nibbles, but they hide fairly well. I'm taking it back if no one wants it.              Faconnable Cashmere/Mohair Coat Shoulders 21.5, Length 33.5, Sleeves 24.5, Chest 24.5. Small rip and a little wear on the pocket, but they hide under the flap and the rip is a super easy repair.        [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]     Helly Hansen Softshell Chest 23.5, Length 28,...