or Connect

Posts by tubs

The Belstaff was from months ago. Finally getting around to listing it. I found it at a VV up north.
Anyone know what model this is? I looked at the website, but the different models all look pretty similar to me.    Not available.  
Two items for me, Seattle appropriate Shades of Greige waxed cotton jacket. NWT plaid by J Crew
Women's NWT RL vest with real leather trim  Marmot women's L, 3D Polarguard insulation, Available for trade.  [[SPOILER]]   Varvatos M, available. [[SPOILER]]    Paul Smith, labeled 16x41. Slim fit [[SPOILER]]    Seawall. I didn't know what this was until I googled it. Apparently a small and expensive brand from Portland.      NWOT Bill's Khakis 36w, unhemmed. Double pleated, unfortunately. Available.  I find most RG revolting, but this one is kinda cool. Selling...
Several months ago I created a google drive (docs) spreadsheet that contains sizing and trading preference information for a bunch of members from this thread. The spreadsheet can be used to match the found items with the sizing of a thread regular. The spreadsheet also minimizes the amount of time spent discussing sizes, brand preferences and wants when trading among regulars. You can access the sheet on the fly from a smartphone by installing google drive.   If you...
 I replied by PM.
Any rugby fans want a proxy? $35 at BE. Large
Available for proxy: Large marmot driclime flex pants for $33 + tax and shipping. New with tags
AE Sanfords 10.5 EEE available at my cost ($26) + shipping. Great condition, minus some small scuffs on the toe