or Connect

Posts by tubs

I can proxy for this Large used Rag & Bone overcoat. Pretty cool, but the back is a little different. $72 + tax + shipping for regulars in the thread. Small proxy for others.
I forgot to mention that I saw a North Face down mummy bag for $40 or $50. There was no indication as to what fill or model it was, but if anyone needs a bag, I can go back tomorrow. It was blue, regular length.   Also found these club monaco 32x32 pants. I really want to keep them. How much can the waist of pants be taken in?       [[SPOILER]]
CLAIMED Canali, 40R, Super 130s, Dual Vented       [[SPOILER]]         AVAILABLE BB 42R Brown Herringbone Made In Italy         [[SPOILER]]       Pendleton for me.        [[SPOILER]]       I have a hard time finding jackets, so I settled for this one. Would you guys wear this pattern?   I found a Rugby RL rugby for myself, and a bunch of great outdoor gear by Patagonia, NWT Arc Teryx women's running jacket, OR, Mountain Hardware, Ibex, REI and Sierra Designs stuff...
Tickets to an event she would like to go to.
Brooks Brothers Madison Fit 40L       http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221168232112
All available.   Zegna Linen/Cotton Herringbone, Tagged 54L (Euro) Working buttons, made in Spain, dual vented, needs new buttons in the front, a couple very small snags that the herringbone hides.         [[SPOILER]]       Brooks Brothers: Tagged 42L       [[SPOILER]]   I'm going to return the next one unless someone here wants it: Nordstrom Made in China Loro Piana 100% Cashmere. 43R One sleeve is shorter than the other and the opposite shoulder has additional...
I got an italian made tux from Rugby last week for
ALL AVAILABLE.   Women's Nordstrom Blackwatch, Size 14/Medium.  Couldn't pass it up.     [[SPOILER]]     Pendleton Plaid SC, Tagged 44R   [[SPOILER]]   Orvis, Tagged 42L   [[SPOILER]]