or Connect

Posts by tubs

Could you provide a picture of the front in natural daylight?
This. I would bid on it, but the shoulders are too small. 
Who wants a Sugar Cane flannel for trade? Seems like it's been washed a bunch, but otherwise ok.Chest 21, Sh 19, Sl 25, Length 31    Wrath Arcane medium. I've had this forever but never posted it. Available.  [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]    LP Women's vest. N/A  
 The thing that I like about fits in the thrift thread is that it lets everyone know what you wear and look like. That's hard to ascertain skimming pictures of assorted clothing set on the floor, because most of it usually isn't for themselves and is a product of their thrift area- not their actual style preferences. It would be way too much work to browse both fit threads, which are tiresome in themselves at times, just to know what someone's style is. 
Thrift fit   Camp7 Vest- Thanks to TXWoodworker Brooklyn Taylors- Thanks to SilverwareBandit Eddie Bauer belt thrift. (I wish the buckle was silver but love this belt) RL Denim Supply.- Thanks to 1ofthecoolkids Timberland- DSW   For dummies library is a joke, but thrifted. I thought it would be funny to have a whole library of these, but after moving once gave up on the idea. I find humor in stacking the Sex and Ferrets book next to each other.        Dog is...
Nice. Let me know if it's a small or medium and you want to trade.
 Nice! I like my NADs.
Just took some pictures for ebay. Some of these have been sitting around forever.           I love this AG- nice heavy fabric. Available for trade. Large.  Chest 22.25",  Sleeves from shoulder to cuff 25.5", Sleeves from pit to cuff: 20.25", Shoulder 18", Length 28.25 "    [[SPOILER]]
I found a pair of these yesterday that I think came from REIs basement sale. The toes are scuffed, but otherwise in good condition. Size 13 and available.
Thrift fit