or Connect

Posts by tubs

AVAILABLE Isaia Suit- needs some minor reweaving.Two small holes below crotch  [[SPOILER]]  Japan Blue 31w JB0406  [[SPOILER]]
I did a quick search and couldn't determine how desirable this would be:       Not tagged, but large   This no longer fits  
Stuff from the past few months. Other than the Boglioli, it's all on or going to eBay. Let me know if you can't live without something though. Boglioli, small stains on sleeve. 44R AVAILABLE [[SPOILER]]  Patagonia vintage sample goretex jacket, small   LVC 29x32  Madewell. SOLD Brooks Brothers, Medium Lululemon NWT  RRL Medium  Suit Supply 34R Momotaro x2, already SOLD   Moncler RRL, Large Ibex, small *fits xsLeft Field, 31 RGT 31, minty  
 Guys- anything with Goretex Pro or Recco indicates a higher end item. Send all smalls to me, please.
Looking for olive/navy Matt pant in size 32.Thanks!
I always recommend that people NOT start vinyl collections. Don't waste your time and money with vinyl- it's an extremely inconvenient format that is a hassle to store, listen to and move. It won't really sound better unless you're getting mint copies of older records ($$$$$) and have a good sound system. Start off with a good stereo soundsystem. 
My wife has been winning lately. The upside- she doesn't hate thrift/consignment shopping as much. All Marc Jacobs mainline This was NWT Fourth roomba in a year
I make dog clothes from thrifted menswear items. And then post them on instagram.   https://www.instagram.com/houseboatdarwin/
I'm going to be in Philadelphia for a couple of days next week. I'm staying in the Rittenhouse Square area. If anyone wants to meet up, or has any recommendations (thrift or otherwise) please send me a PM.    Thanks!
Yep! Half off.