or Connect

Posts by tubs

What does it measure from pit to pit?
RRL available for trade. Medium. Condition is ok. Small hole at the end of a sleeve near where the cuff attaches. It's a workwear flannel, so no big deal IMO. Ch 22.6,Sl 25.75, sh 18.5. f       Patagonia XL hoody available for trade. Softer inner fleece, but exterior is smooth. I bought one of these retail a few years ago. Ch 26.75, Sleeves from pit 24.5, Length from bottom of hood 27.5  
Also, stuff for me:   BOO   Five Brothers workshirt   Gitman Vintage, RRL, Scotch & Soda   And a Better Sweater for my wife so she can match me. Now the dog needs one.
I've been really lazy about posting/selling/etc.These are from the past several months. I plan on selling most of this stuff, but it's available if you're willing to look for small stuff. Right now I have too many open trades with other members that I haven't heard a peep from in months.       Very vintage Filson. Collar wear, cuff fraying and some stitching that needs a little help, but this thing is pretty sweet. I would prefer to trade this.      [[SPOILER]]    Cool...
If any Vancouver people want to meet up tomorrow (friday) during the day, I'll be in town hitting up some stores. Any recommendations are appreciated too.
The Filson Outlet had a buy one get one half off sale last weekend. I might sell the blue one.
If anyone finds a damaged or XXL+ one of these that's cheap, please pick it up for me. I got one up for myself and now my dog wants a matching one. 
Large ibex available for trade. Ch 24.25, sh 16.5, length boc 27.5, sleeves 25.5. RRL unavailable pending trade.
Polo Country. Not available.   RRL For Sparrow     RRL available for trade. Ch 23.5, sleeves from sh to cuff 25.25, sh 20.25, length boc 31.5        RRL for me.   Rugby for me.   Patagonia for me
Picked up a pair of AudioEngine A5s at my lunch break. I'm not familiar with AudioEngine, but this model gets great reviews online. They're in great condition and they powered on. I hope they work.