or Connect

Posts by tubs

Polo Country. Not available.   RRL For Sparrow     RRL available for trade. Ch 23.5, sleeves from sh to cuff 25.25, sh 20.25, length boc 31.5        RRL for me.   Rugby for me.   Patagonia for me
Picked up a pair of AudioEngine A5s at my lunch break. I'm not familiar with AudioEngine, but this model gets great reviews online. They're in great condition and they powered on. I hope they work.
All good man. I put a decent amount of effort into making the sweaters.
 The shirt was an XL and wasn't worth selling or trading. Keep your rude comments to yourself.
Polo Ralph Lauren linen for the dog days of summer.    
Anyone out there with a cannon printer that takes 220 and 221 ink? I have several cartridges that I no longer need and will give them to someone for the price of shipping. PM me.
Available pendleton medium. Ch 22.25, sleeves 23 from shoulder, shoulders 18, length 27.5 Filson. 42R. Going to eBay.
 Yeah, I don't remember anyone else finding Veilance. And I wear a small and like Arc'Teryx stuff.
Denver guys, I'm going to be thrifting in Aurora tomorrow morning and early afternoon. If you want to hit some stores with me or would like to volunteer any suggestions, please send me a PM.
Large-ish RRL shirt ending soon!   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-RALPH-LAUREN-Mens-Shirt-Excellent-Shape-Nice-/301172098992?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item461f4187b0