or Connect

Posts by tubs

I do not offer returns, but a buyer wants to return an item because "This shirt has very small armholes it almost sticks to armpit, looks so funny and uncomfortable, it might work for someone who is smaller I am not sure."  I don't really want to sell the shirt again because it's a sample and the tag is very off center and the off center stitching shows through the back of the shirt. Should I tell him I do not offer returns based on poor fit, or just allow him to return...
Does anyone know if the limited edition denim from RRL is better in any way, or is it just marketing designed to sell certain washes at a higher price? There were some limited edition olive colored jeans I liked a while back and now I see on ebay that there are some similar jeans from a more recent line that are not limited edition. Thanks.
mobile failure
Available. XL. Chest measures 25.5. Quality doesn't seem as high as Filson, but I figured I would want them if they were my size, so I went ahead and picked them up. I prefer these colors over many of the ones that Filson offers. Tag says woolkraft by elaine? I didn't turn up anything with a quick search online.    I left a charcoal one of these behind and can check for it tomorrow if anyone is interested.         
What does it measure from pit to pit?
RRL available for trade. Medium. Condition is ok. Small hole at the end of a sleeve near where the cuff attaches. It's a workwear flannel, so no big deal IMO. Ch 22.6,Sl 25.75, sh 18.5. f       Patagonia XL hoody available for trade. Softer inner fleece, but exterior is smooth. I bought one of these retail a few years ago. Ch 26.75, Sleeves from pit 24.5, Length from bottom of hood 27.5  
Also, stuff for me:   BOO   Five Brothers workshirt   Gitman Vintage, RRL, Scotch & Soda   And a Better Sweater for my wife so she can match me. Now the dog needs one.
I've been really lazy about posting/selling/etc.These are from the past several months. I plan on selling most of this stuff, but it's available if you're willing to look for small stuff. Right now I have too many open trades with other members that I haven't heard a peep from in months.       Very vintage Filson. Collar wear, cuff fraying and some stitching that needs a little help, but this thing is pretty sweet. I would prefer to trade this.      [[SPOILER]]    Cool...
If any Vancouver people want to meet up tomorrow (friday) during the day, I'll be in town hitting up some stores. Any recommendations are appreciated too.
The Filson Outlet had a buy one get one half off sale last weekend. I might sell the blue one.