or Connect

Posts by tbgrant

Ouch. Thanks for the update.
I was eyeing some of the indochino coats a while ago, but I never pulled the trigger on any. Now, I'd like to get a peacoat, but their website only has one coat listed. They had at least 30 previously. Does anybody have any idea what happened to them all??
I went ahead and got the Wolverine 1000 mile Montgomery boot. It already has a lug sole, and with a little waterproofing it ought to be fine for what I need. 
I've been shopping around for a good pair a boots for this winter. I've seen a few that I like—namely some from Frye and some from Wolverine's 1000 mile collection—but I was wondering just how durable these boots are. I need boots to wear exclusively when it's snowing to work or for running errands, so they're gonna see a fair amount of use and will be getting wet. I already have some hardcore winter hiking boots, so I'd like to find something with a little bit of style....
Hey all, I'm about to start redoing my home office, and after drawing up a few renderings, I just think the space is a little too cold. I'm pretty much bound to the furniture that's in there(the actual furniture I'm using), as I've already ordered a large part of it. Interior design really isn't my specialty, so I always have a hard time making a space look cohesive and match the picture that I have in my head. Mainly, I think the space is lacking a little 'warmness',...
I took the advice of some and ordered a modern fit Hugo Boss tuxedo. I am greatly satisfied my HB suit and I'm sure the tux will please me equally. Now that I've shelled out for the tux I don't want to have to spend a lot on patent leather shoes (I don't really like them anyway). So now the question is can I wear a pair of nicely polished Park Avenues instead of patent oxfords?
I can't give any pics, but she's tall, attractive, tan and blonde if that helps. 
In the past I've either loosely rolled them up and stuck them in a box. I had a nice leather box that could fit 2 ties x 10 ties and then I could stack on top of that, then I just stuck the box in my closet. Not very easy to go through and find a specific one though. Alternatively, you can grab one of those under-bed storage boxes and lay them flat and stack. You can probably fit 5 rows about 10 ties high with a big enough box. It's a little easier to find what you want...
I know this question has been asked countless times, but I've never gotten a straight answer from someone whose opinion I respect. A friend who is a year younger than I wants to take me to her senior prom; this presents me with somewhat of a dilemma. I have a reasonably nice Hugo Boss black suit (the James Sharp to be specific), and a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenues to go with it. I love the way I look in this combination, and I think that if I get a nice fitted white...