or Connect

Posts by scrolls

Luxire,   Do you have access to any speckled fabrics like this one? Thanks.
 Hell no. Capitalism FTW.
Definitely need to post more pics of that jacket. Looks awesome.
 Out of curiosity I looked up a couple definitions/explanations of bespoke tailoring. Not one mention of it having to be in-person or requiring "many measurements" whatever that means. And Luxire certainly adds their own house style to things (like the lining on the pants I got recently, which was awesome btw). Either way it's kind of a stupid semantic discussion. "The distinguishing points of bespoke tailoring are the buyer's total control over the fabric used, the...
 If you could post pictures and/or a review that would be greatly appreciated. I recently asked Luxire to get me some leather swatches for a jacket I want made.
Really like that casual shirt Beatlegeuse posted. Anyone else have some good casual fabrics (plaid, madras, checks, etc) that they love?
 Interesting, I like it in theory. Post some pics when you receive the shirt. I got rid of gauntlet buttons on my casual shirts for similar reasons--sleeves are always rolled up (unless worn under a sweater) so no use for them.
 I don't know anything about Molloy & Sons but those fabrics are god damn beautiful. Don't really have use for one unfortunately.
+1. My most recent trousers were perfect. Have another pair on the way.
Still available? If so, could you post the back length? Thanks.