or Connect

Posts by scrolls

What are these shoes? I've been looking for a pair just like these. 
@Don L I got that shirt a couple weeks ago, wore it once, and immediately ordered two more cool linen-cotton shirts. Probably my favorite summer fabric.    Edit: If anyone is interested in that purple fabric, it is significantly darker than that picture suggests.
Mike,   How warm is the suede blouson? Wearable in 50-60 degree weather?   Also, make tall sizes! I really want to try a large but that length is pushing it. 
@Gerry Nelson any chance you have a picture of that most recent fit without the jacket? I've been thinking about getting a casual vest to be able to do that exact outfit (boots, jeans, buttondown, vest). 
I get jealous every time Gerry posts that suede jacket 
Appears to be a bag maker IMO. 
 The only button down collar I use is the standard Luxire one. Just about perfect in my opinion; I do specify medium lining though (may not be necessary for oxford, most of my shirts are linen). 
@stephenaf2003 is that the Zonkey blue suede Chelsea in the background? Should post pics if so, that thing is so cool. 
Wow that new last is a huge improvement. I've been close to buying multiple epaulet boots but never loved the rounded last (it works on trainers though). That rust suede might have to be my first Jodhpur. Would prefer grain calf for another pair. 
Well I just learned how to pronounce epaulet. I wasn't even close...