or Connect

Posts by MrDV

TNI The nicer indy. That was a joke. A Monday morning joke. Carry on.
great boots and scarf mdubs. have fun today. get the 36
#4 ct boots
 great combo uncle mac. ill have to find my olive chinos.nice boots. keepers for sure.
Allen Edmonds Black Shell Cordovan MacNeils Size 10.5 b/d. They fit usa size 10.5. $400.00 shipped to the USA. paypal or local pick up.   These are in excellent condition. I have only worn these a handful of times, never in the rain. They come with the original box and dust bags, but trees are not included. I will ship them via priority mail to the USA, contact me for overseas inquiries. Thanks for your consideration.
Allen Edmonds Brown Shell Cordovan Strands  Size 10.5 b/d. They fit usa size 10.5. $400.00 shipped to the USA. paypal or local pick up.   These are in excellent condition. I have only worn these a handful of times, never in the rain. They come with the original box and dust bags, but trees are not included. I will ship them via priority mail to the USA, contact me for overseas inquiries. Thanks for your consideration.
I bought these as a project. I applied brown saphir recolorant to the leather.    Alden Light Brown Leather Cap Toe Shoes #2951 x Texas Clothiers. Size 10.5 b/d. They fit usa size 10.5. $200.00 shipped to the USA. paypal or local pick up.   These are in very good used condition with signs of wear. The leather is covered with brown saphir recolorant, the soles are in very good condition with lots of life left. They come with alden dust bags, but trees and box are...
Alden #8 Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafers #772 x Brooks Brothers Size 10.5 b/d. They fit usa size 10.5. Brooks Brothers has not offered this model in this size for some time now. Rumor has it, bb will not be offering them again. $400.00 shipped to the USA. paypal or local pick up.   These are in very good used condition with signs of wear. The shell is rich with nice patina, the soles are in very good condition with lots of life left. They come with alden dust bags,...
Alden #8 Shell Cordovan Short Wing Balmoral #A764 x Brooks Brothers Size 10.5 b/d. They fit usa size 10.5. Brooks Brothers has not offered this model in this size for some time now. Rumor has it, bb will not be offering them again. $400.00 shipped to the USA. paypal or local pick up.   These are in very good used condition with signs of wear. The shell is rich with nice patina, the soles may need restoration at some point. They come with alden dust bags, but trees...
Alden Alpine Grain Perforated Cap Toe Boots #44925hc x J.Crew Barrie last size 10 b/d. They fit usa size 10.5. $400.00 shipped to the USA. paypal or local pick up.   These are in excellent condition. They come with alden dust bags, but trees and box are not included. I will ship them via priority mail to the USA, contact me for overseas inquiries. Thanks for your consideration.