or Connect

Posts by MrDV

#8 saddles?That's disappointing, I would exchange or return. I also don't think that would affect the integrity of the shoe in the future. My ravello lwbs have had similar lose threads for years, which consequently ripped due to brushing. nothing's come undone or been compromised. Just sad for $700 shoes.
winner!great monks sir. they are fantastic
i would consider the second hand market. ebay and our sales forum.unless you're barrie 10 D, in that case used shoes are disgusting. nothing plain about 990s. such an awesome shoe. nice buy.i wear bb lhs and van lasted loafers tts. bbs fit my feet better.wow, great boots dsfantastic shoes. i brushed 4 pairs yesterday after work. thanks for the info. enjoy them unis.
may the fourth be with you    
 whiskey nst saddle blucher? details please. how old and from where? and you lucky dog you.thank you sir. i brushed them today. felt as good as wearing them.
old school ep salingers n rivets    
nice clean up bk. that before shot looks straight from the walking dead set
great find Steve. rare bird indeed. nice to know the aom model has pull tabs. [[SPOILER]] thanks for the kind words gentlemen. i love them cigars.sweet tassels... those pants steal the show. just awesome.very nice green suede. i'm convincing myself i don't want a pair.
cigar x ls    
absolute grail mayor. fantastic score.i love thisi will wear my aom cigar captoe boots this week, i'll pretend they're this shade.i wear my frans boone plaza boots with chinos and button downs. i prefer barrie and trubalance with jeans.