or Connect

Posts by MrDV

Thanks rydenfan, I'm very happy with the color. Nice to find something close to old ravello by another maker. Yes, my lawn guy needs to come soon.
Carmina cognac shell
Kwl, Very nice #8 selections. Looks like you need to wear the boots more often. So nice.
Cool boots.I prefer really clean almost new - to - nicely aged footwear. I have some of each.Excellent combo uncle Mac.Awesome.Perfect. Strong work rtp.What's better than one leffot tanker?That's a great set up for fall. Awesome.
Outstanding blue. Just Great color, great dovers bk.
Love the suede shouldaville. Nice buy.
The boots look great sir.The adjustable shelves option is very clever, thanks for sharing.
Thank you and thank you.
Every married guy here has had this conversation, it's going to be ok.1. Come clean. It's no fun to have shell goods but have to hide them from your girl. I did say goods, your killer boots will be a gateway to shell belts, wallets, key fobs...2. If the horse hide is an issue use this quote:Where do you get the horse hides used for shell cordovan?Raw material quality is paramount at Horween. A great majority of our horsehides come from France and Canada where horses are...
Nice, now I like trickers too. Thanks rydenfan.