or Connect

Posts by MrDV

I would keep. The bad joint is standard for Alden, the blemish will blend into the rolls after a few wears.
I prefer the look of the strand.
I would send them back.
i finally caught up with this thread, i've been waaaaaay behind for far too long. you guys are amazing and encourage me to keep hitting the stores. thank you everyone for sharing your finds. i love/hate seeing what the san diego members post. sad to know i missed out, encouraged to know there's so much treasures to be found.  i still thrift 4-5 times a week, 3 favorites from the last few days. ps, i miss the thrift scavenger hunts.    thrift had these crazy over...
thank you sir.i like the #4 on the 4th idea. i will play next month.wow! i think aberdeen for dressing up, barrie for jeans and chinos. depends on how you're going to wear them.love this
Happy 4th gentlemen.  
that is some choco goodness right there mayor. well done. [[SPOILER]] those turned out great. sweet loafers watchman. [[SPOILER]] thank you for sharing your project. i really like the results. great nsts and argyles uncle mac. so nice to see you posting again.
Welcome back Uncle Mac!