or Connect

Posts by MrDV

cigar x ls    
absolute grail mayor. fantastic score.i love thisi will wear my aom cigar captoe boots this week, i'll pretend they're this shade.i wear my frans boone plaza boots with chinos and button downs. i prefer barrie and trubalance with jeans.
[[SPOILER]]thanks for the kind words gentlemen.coolarrow that was very @HenryIII of you, i mean that as a compliment. brassvello is looking amazing as usual mayor. nice black boots today as well.team hand stitched right here  
cigar x tsm    
fantastic boots. well done sir. daaaaaang they look crispy clean.great boots mayor. you wear them well. 
ravello x ls    
Fantastic boots and photo as always sir.Wow!!!!So nice to see a crispy clean pair of these. Would you consider the monks a bit lighter color than the tankers? They look amazing, congratulations.
Strong tassel game gentlemen.Ds, did you buy them recently from citi or from another Alden fan?Steve, how long ago did you buy these?Both loafers are inspirational.
Happened to me as well. Didn't know how to pronounce "epaulet" until I met mike at a trunk show.Yet, not as shocking as the first time I called leffot!?!?!?!
Thank you for the kind words.Jso recalls correctly, Leather soul. my pair is from 2010.