or Connect

Posts by MrDV

I would pass. It's exciting to find $500 Aldens at thrifts, but this particular pair will not yield a profit.Calf, tassels, poor condition... Just too many strikes.I've sold calf tassels in very good condition on eBay for around $125.
awesome and inspirational. thanks for sharing your experience. i want to send a couple of pairs as well.great trouser and ravello combo sir. great photo as well.sweet gunboats this week mayor. are we going to see the #2 boats ?!?!?!?
Superb. Maybe all boots should be antique edge on commando.@AlcibiadesComes down to how you wear them.I wear tankers and Indys more often than monks. If I had to, I'd let the monks go. But that is crazy talk. The monks are awesome and impossible to replace.
duuuuuude..... your boots look so nice. i'm not a chromexel expert. however, i've bought aldens that fit a little big and a little small in the past. a little big is fine, thick socks or insoles make them work just fine. a little small does not work for me. i've tried breaking them in, wooden shoe tree stretching, not wearing them all day...... epic fail, all 3 times, sell for a loss.
Awesome shoes sir. The Alden brush is a nice touch.Thank you. My pair is from the shoe mart's seconds list. I believe Alden of Madison sells a similar make-up.
[[SPOILER]]thanks for the kind words gentlemen. these were my first alden boot purchase. deep end!tommyb, love the boots, socks, and rug.mayor, sharp bals yesterday. very pro.awesome photo. the cigar chukkas have my favorite cigar shade. the whiskey nsts must have a story as well. details please.
thank you mayor.i would keep them.fantastic bluchers sir. great combo
ravello x frans boone    
looks like it could be wax or paste build up. i no longer use reno products because they dry my shell too much. i would wipe with a wet rag and brush. i have not been able to completely eliminate those marks in the past, but you can make it a lot better.ptb
snuff indy