or Connect

Posts by MrDV

very nice collection sir. the cigar lwb color is special.very nice color. how old are those? i only ask because i tried sf cigar chukkas once, but came out too dark.i feel the laces are too long, i wrap around to shorten the loops.WINNING!!!!I started by buying allen edmonds shell before aldens. they were more affordable and much easier to get. i eventually tried on aldens and made the switch. i have since sold all my aes including 4 shell cordovan models, i lost a few...
snuff indy  
thanks for the kind words dubs.Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it.fine suede collection you got there Mayor. the saddles are sweet.great ravello loafers today.great shoes. the wingtips look so nice...
@zippyh that orange pair is pure excellence.  
i had a few concerns when i ordered stingray tennis shoes.  i can't believe how awesome these are. thank you ep team for another fantastic design.  w ep twill rivets.  
day 7. Alden grain and friends        top row: alpine ptb, alpine sw boots x j.crew, regina sw boots x tsm, alpine nst x citishoes, navy cxl ptb. bottom row: grain ct x texas clothier, bison nst x aoc, grain sw, grain - #8 saddles x tsm, black shell collection.
[[SPOILER]] thanks for the kind words gentlemen. awesome. i really like that boot. i would buy it if i didn't already have something very similar.fantastic. now you have to post more often.great buy. i can't imagine walking into a store and buying whiskey aldens they happened to have there in my size. this is like a yeti sighting.really nice casual fit dubs. Wow! that offensive line is all going to the hall of fame.the nst boots are unbelievable. 2016 for the...
[[SPOILER]] thanks for the kind words gentlemen.that chup collection is awesome!no chukkas yet. i would buy the right pair if it became available.only one black pair. great boots dubs, really sharp.that rain was no joke. I have two books at my bedside, Lieutenant, the Marine Corps Code of Conduct and the King James Bible. The only proper authorities I am aware of are my commanding officer Colonel Nathan R. Jessup and the Lord our God. i'm i doing this right?
no.in a perfect world they'd be ferraris. and if we did...i would have the ferris bueller and NEVER drive it in the rain.dubs would have a 488 and only drive it once a year.
day 6. Alden #4 - #2       top row: saddles x ls, ct boot x tsm, sw boot x tsm, #2 lwb x aoc. bottom row: nst x dakota house, sw atoms x leffot, saddles x j.gilbert.