or Connect

Posts by MrDV

i would send them back to alden, have them fix itsweet suede boots dubs. nice jeans as well.
happy 4th of july folks 2 holiday projects sanded and oiled the yard table gave a few aldens some much needed tlc  
favorite find from last week n/a vilebrequin x breitling favorite from this week n/a no nwt loro piana navy cashmere hoodies left behind  true thrift but because the neimans price tag was there... paid $65 fits perfectly, may have to keep.   
Anniversary ravello!?!?So nice sir. Sign me up for a pair.I've been looking for a pair of these at a good price. Glad you found some.What do you wear them with? Combo picture please.
[[SPOILER]] Jon, you have every right to feel disappointed. i would be disappointed if i had paid full retail for #8 chukkas with that blemish. the problem in your case is that you wore them before noticing the finishing flaw. that being said, alden should have taken care of you. that is poor qc, they know it, and should have replaced them. i think comparing your alden experience to your allen edmonds experience is fair. allen edmonds takes care of their customers even if...
pull straps are an issue for me because i wear tapered trousers. they catch, they bug. they may not be a problem if you wear "regular" pants.i've cut straps off some boots before.amazing shell and combo dubs. 
PSA, do not buy from this ebay seller   more suspicious listings from thailand   he listed 5 pairs this morning, already sold the ravello daytrippers.   http://www.ebay.com/sch/babarastore/m.html?item=261951022743&hash=item3cfd7f6697&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
great boots dubs. narrow barrie looks mto.
congratulations on your first shell boots @NAMOR   careful. you might get addicted.  
thanks dubs. yes, noticed the shill bidder as well. disappointing for many reasons. at least the buyers will be protected by paypal if the seller does not deliver the goods.fwiw, i sell and buy on ebay ALL the time, 99% of my transactions are fast and easy.