or Connect

Posts by MrDV

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Alden-Whiskey-Mahogany-Shell-Cordovan-Saddle-Oxfords-9-D-B-D-AF1-/251684590844?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a999214fc     unicorn sighting! this is the second pair of 9 b/ds to pop up this year on ebay. maybe, just maybe ill see my size some day.
Great combo. The boots look so good.
thank you for sharing your technique, your boots are shiny.
great looking boots sazon. glad to hear you got a good pair.
that's a great shine. do you use wax only on the cap toes? i don't like applying wax where shell bends. shoulda, coulda, didn't.your boots look awesome zennypoo.
I drooled over the red tie at the hermes store a few years ago.couldn't believe my eyes when I found her and her friend today.n/a   [[SPOILER]]
Sweet saddles rtp. I think they're cool.I usually take a compliment (irl) and run. I try not to overthink it.Co-worker says: "nice shoes"I hear: "nice shoes, my dad used to wear old man shoes like those too. Where do you even find those anymore?"
I hope alden finds a way to bring this back. It would be fun to see #4 lwb and a ptb. And an nst aberdeen boot. And an lhs.Outstanding dubs. The new lwbs look perfect. Nice blue ptbs as well.Now that classic Ravello is back, maybe the good folks at alden can throw us a bone and make a few ravello belts!!!!!!!!! Size 36 please.Great shell + denim combo bk.
[[SPOILER]] thanks for the kind words gentlemen.
that is such a nice color. great in every way. awesome. those look pretty new zippyh.