or Connect

Posts by MrDV

Aberdeen, speed hooks, leather soles.Product number starts with a 6, I'm guessing 96 or 06.Heel pad may have had the original retailer, but it is no longer legible. I was lucky to buy them from a fellow Alden addict. These don't fit him, he wears a bigger size. I got them a few weeks ago and plan on sending them to restoration soon.Side note, coworker just commented on my shirt. She told me she had never seen me wear black before, she's right.
black shell pebble grain nst boots first wear for me    
whiskey indy x aom  
[[SPOILER]] thank you gentlemen.stevefok; yes, original commando soles. very comfy.
whiskey wednesday  
[[SPOILER]]thanks for the kind words gentlemen.fantastic combos donl. i really like the light gray and dark shell you've been sporting lately. i will steal this.hot unicorn fire!fantastic loafers Mayor. That color and patina is unmatched.
ravello x ls    
Oh, it's way better looking than I imagined it would be. I've always wanted an Alden belt.
So jealous right now.That's my size too. Pictures please sir.
[[SPOILER]] thanks for the kind words gentlemen.that's a killer deal on a rare bird.plain toe boots should work well for casual environment. don't overthink it, wing tip and straight tip shell boots are soon to follow.