or Connect

Posts by MrDV

Very nice boats.So so good. I don't have #8 sw boots. I hope to score a pair soon.Awesome boots dubs.Nice combo rtp. The socks are killer.
Seems like only some alden shell reacts to water. I've had similar water spots that fade away (massive brushing), and some that have become permanent. Fortunately, the bumps are only visible up-close. I don't see them when I'm wearing the shoes.Alden defender works, got my bottle at leather soul.
I had the same predicament.You know what you have to do.
Very nice boots sir.I like the darker laces. The contrast is more interesting to me.The ravello is so good lately. Your shoes look awesome.
The first rule of fight club is, you do not talk about fight club. I was lucky to get the email this morning. I secured a pair of boots. They should ship in about 10 months.
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen.The boots are 2-3 years old.New cigar is black or super dark #8,Everything's such a gamble now.
Outstanding dubs. A bit of synchronicity if u ask me.Wow, very nice boots.
Ravello boots x France Boone
nice pick up sir. the whiskey n ravello crew looks great. great shoes uncle mac. one of my favorite shoes of yours. awesome boats. the ravello color looks so nice.
#8 ct boots