or Connect

Posts by MrDV

do you know what the new recrafting price will be and when they expect the increase? Awesome boots. These should be readily available state side. awesomeawesomeawesomeare all 3 unworn? if so, how do you do that? I put my new aldens on before the ups guy leaves the driveway.
nice collection kwl. I will join the sentiments of others, wishing you the best of luck and a prompt return to our forum. very nice choices. im a sucker for "family pictures"
good lord those look awesome. congratulations on the tankers. gotta love super greasy shell, WAY better than c&j super dry shell. wow, both those boots look amazing. enjoy your suede. great color on your nst tifosi. nice shell zyppyh. I am convinced you have 2 of everything. your soles are fine. get them on and have fun. yes sir. im glad they cleaned up ok.
#8 ct on the grant
good looking lwb sir. you'll get tons of use out of them.
Thank you rtp.No, I tried both, tts and .5 down. These are tts.Sorry, not size 10. They fit pretty well.Thank you calikid. I'm very happy w them.
Thanks for the kind words erikw.I'm thrilled to have found a pair. I'm very happy w the fit and looks.Thank you namor.
I would pay full retail and throw in both hoit1981's kidneys for sazon's used #4 wt boots. I have 2 other alden unicorns. I need to harvest some kidneys.
Sazon, quit derailing this thread with unicorns.Let's focus on things I may actually get to buy some day if I win the lottery, like Porsches and such.Your boots are freaking awesome.
rl ptb