or Connect

Posts by MrDV

and that's the best boots i've ever seen. well done.great looking tankers. you can always cheat the rotation and wear these twice as much.bulls fan? 90s? hated the knicks?yes sir. my alden addiction is the 3 reincarnation of my 90s nike air jordans addiction.  [[SPOILER]] thanks for the kind words gentlemen.
#8 nst
sweet looking boots. alden and filson is the combo of the month.exactly what i'm going to order when they re-open the mto programcongratulations, great color on your boots.this is just mean.numero awesome.
[[SPOILER]] thanks for the kind words gentlemen.
ravello dr. jones x frans boone  
great looking combo. outstanding sir.they work with almost everything. great shoes rtp.awesome dubs.right now,ravello nst boot on aberdeen. own it.
Great loafers dubs.That camera is awesome.I hate the shell to she'll autocorrect. I always get cugar instead of cigar.
[[SPOILER]] thanks for the kind words gentlemen.jr, i do have monkey arms, i rebound like charles oakley. dubs, i googled reticulating screen, i'm still confused.
cigar x anatomica  
@tifosi will have to implement @mdubs solution to this dilemma. Order 2 pairs of each. 1 pristine on the wall, 1 pristine for wearing (his shells don't crease)