or Connect

Posts by MrDV

so nice sir. thanks for sharing.happens to me all the time. i need a desk chair with plastic legs and wheels.great color. nicely done. [[SPOILER]] great looking boots namor.
That's World Cup hosting quality right there.Let's see some shell Sazon.
Watchman for the win.Congratulations on your baby.
not my listing. i would buy these if they were my size. cigar indys, buy it now $550 the seller has other interesting aldens for sale   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alden-Cigar-Shell-Cordovan-Indy-Boot-Size-11D-Made-in-the-USA-Rare-/321789704003?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aec293743
i also think they may be by the shoe mart. I think I see bootmaker edition as well.
fancy indeed. don't think of you as a loafers guy. welcome to the dark side.finally!you can sell them to me. pm coming.  
most aldens have flaws. you'll have to decide if you can live with them. you will likely not notice them after a few wears.outstanding sir!i said, outstanding sir!great find sir. i also think they're special, they look amazing in perfect condition.that being said, i wear my pair all the time. may be my most complimented pair of aldens. 
great looking combos dubs.shells + trousers + carpet = 
thanks for the info playdice. really cool idea. i have a few older shirts i may never part with. these have been found over the years.disclaimers; 1. i bought the radiohead shirt at a show. 2. brasil 82 world cup shirt no longer fits. 3. blur shirt was my FIRST ebay transaction. [[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]]great work gentlemen. ravello nst is as good as it gets.