or Connect

Posts by MrDV

Thank you. Yes, alpine.Mine are from citishoes, maybe 3 months old. Unionmade has a similar makeup as well.Guilty, I inquired and want to buy. Those are super cool.Thank you uncle Mac.
fixed that tanker Tuesday for me
That's a nice find beebs. Congratulations.
I bought whiskey lwb about 2 months ago. I had been rationalizing and resisting them for a while, I'm very happy w my pair. They're quickly becoming one of my favorites.I've had alden refinish really beat up ebay shell shoes in the past. They will replace the heel pad and buff down the leather lining tears, but they will not replace the lining. They will clean up the inside mess, but not make it pristine. that being said, it's totally worth the money and wait, the...
Keep. I'll be hunting for a similar pair.
Outstanding bk.
Oxblood shell - 1 Cognac shell - 1 Bk, that cardigan looks awesome.
Killer photos mdubs. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you both for your insight. I completely agree w you... Today.Yes, I prefer shorter than normal pants.My pants are short enough to accommodate alden boots w little to no break.I also get them hemmed straight and they do seem short around the heel at times. But, at this moment, I prefer a little short to a little long.
I have leffot #8 tankers w light edge and I'm waiting for Epaulet #8 alt weins w antique.I haven't purchased the #8 lwb w antique because I don't want them to double cross w my 975 and cigar lwb w antique... But now I see I have to get them. Killer denim as well.