or Connect

Posts by MrDV

[[SPOILER]] thanks for the kind words gentlemen.gilby, these are on the plaza.
ravello ct bluchers  
fantastic work mr.c. amazing boots and combo
anatomica of paris has offered cigar and ravello plain toe boots. might want to email them.
Congratulations on your 10th anniversary, 10 is the new 30.Every reason is a good reason to buy new Aldens, good luck finding the right pair. Van last is a tricky fit.Outstanding loafers dubs. You wear them well.
its an abusive relationship.Apparently, mdubs raises his on horses. The rest of us beg, steal, and borrow.
whiskey wednesday x harrison ltd.    
i vote for snuff. recently bought a pair w red brick sole and love them.2009?!?!!? they sold aldens back then? i had not found uncle mac's pictures yet. i was going through my "prada sport" period... we would be in serious trouble. time machine please.sweet loafers burzan. disappointed i missed out on the recent tsm run. 
[[SPOILER]]thank you for the kind words gentlemen.@schmallo15 the pants are caramel driggs from epaulet, can't recommend that brand enough.congratulations MP. i wish you and your family the best of luck.nice full straps dubs. i like your "loafer period", very picasso.
[[SPOILER]] thanks for the kind words gentlemen.@sazon  i'm sorry, i must be going color blind.@ReppTiePrepster  bought them from a fellow sf member. originally for the lakota house.