or Connect

Posts by MrDV

[[SPOILER]]thanks for the kind words gentlemen.kwl, your boots are awesome. give them some play time.not often. they're very difficult to get at the moment. you have to have a relationship with a retailer and get lucky.money! the shoes and trousers are perfect.love the nst loafers mayor, cool pants as well.
ravello x anatomica    
[[SPOILER]] thanks for the kind words gentlemen. [[SPOILER]] Solid combo Ben. well done.on the positive side, you're able to get the right size and not have to pay for any return shipping. [[SPOILER]]thanks for the kind words mayor. i still have a naval boots size whole in my collection. yours look great.
i would echo the sentiment, please post more pics. i'm curious to see how whiskey matures after 20 years. you pair looks fantastic.that's a fantastic combo don. well done sir.neither did i. i mean, seriously, how often do you look at a mans shoes?
#4 x tsm  
outstanding pairing sazon. thank you mayor.great alden run this week. i really like the #8 lhs w purple argyles.People say he was less than a god but more than a man. You know, like Hercules or something.
Fantastic boots. Maybe my favorite Alden model.
this is exactly what i was talking about. solid burzangreat looking boots. are these the remakes? after the first order came with black edges...they turned out great.
whiskey aberdeen  
Tapered denim, not skinny: ravello lwb Wide leg opening: find a boot