or Connect

Posts by MrDV

that made me laugh. i do feel extra happy when i wear the atoms.really cool shade there dubs. did you say they needed work? they look so good.great combo and photo, great to see you posting again.
Very nice color 8 collection dubs.Very interesting grant boots as well.
@NAMOR That's a blast from the past. I've uncuffed those pants since then. Are you rereading the thread?
Sweet boats sir. Always a good day for whiskey.Nice ptbs.The cigar brixtons sold pretty fast, congratulations on the epic pick up.
pretty sweet photo. i love the saddles.great boots. i've been waiting to wear mine, they look so nice and crispy clean.
[[SPOILER]] thanks for the kind words gentlemen. Yes, atoms on tremont last from leffot. @Owlbass , it was a small run from years ago. very difficult to find a pair now.
Freaking awesome.What? How? I wish I could get shell variations like yours.Your boats look so nice.
perfect combo rydenfan.the ravello color is very rich. nice buy sir.great looking boots sir.
#4 on the 4th
very cool natty boats friend.great photo and boots sazon.killing it as usual sir. i got some "very inn8chiro" pants the other day. by that i mean awesome plaid.great contrast, sweet boots.very nice boots sir. do you defender your shell? they don't show any damage from the elements.