or Connect

Posts by MrDV

Thank you sir.I bought these on eBay, and have no retailer markings. I'm guessing they're from the 90s. Maybe Adam of aoc can share some knowledge.
looking great gentlemen.Steven Yeun wore his last night on the Talking Dead. in the rain!!!Looks like dark brown welt and edge, but it could be black. thanks.
older alpine grain sw on tan colored commando maybe my favorite non-shell alden    
5 pairs of aldens are on the block. all 5 are on barrie, all size 10 b/d   new snuff sw boots $500 used navy cxl ptb w brass $250 used leffot saddles shell - alpine $450 used tsm saddles shell - alpine $350 used ravello lwb on crepe $750   let me know if you want pictures and details for any particular pair. cheers, daniel     ive only taken decent photos of tsm saddles. i want $350 for them.   
sweet line up mayor. the brassvellos always make me smile.ravello ________   could be lwb, ptb, nst boot, sw bootbecause its an easy and perfect combo with any chino or jean.fantastic sir. i'm very jelly of that new-old cigar shade.
My condolences Dr.L.
I have a few Barrie size 10 I want to move in the next couple of months including Leffot and the shoe mart saddles. Let me know if you're interested.
Smfdoc, I wear modified same as Barrie. I don't have any issues with the last. The pair on eBay is not black shell cordovan. That's black leather. They're also EEE extra wide.
Only works on Easter Sunday.