or Connect

Posts by MrDV

#4 x tsm
[[SPOILER]] thank you gentlemen.still getting used to the modified shape.but the color is so nice, i caught myself staring at my boots a couple of times today.
ravello x anatomica  
holy cow! that is a great shade of #8 right there.nicely done rtp.nice combo rydenfan. i like the contrast of dark denim and light suede. 
thank you "the best of b&s"   and SOLD
[[SPOILER]] 1. i realize i'm late to this party.2. you should keep the shoes for work.3. i wouldn't sell those boots.be ready for leffot's pre-orders. #8 naval boot, #8 nst boot, #8 lwb all on barrie with antique. usually around may.
                      FREE SHIPPING TO THE USA   HAVE TO SELL MY EPAULET JACKETS BECAUSE IN-N-OUT CHEESEBURGERS ARE SO AWESOME.   LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. THIS JACKET IS MINTY CLEAN, FLAWLESS, AND SO NICE.     EPAULET JACKET LIGHT WEIGHT WOOL LAVENDER COLOR USA 38 (SLIM), PLEASE CHECK THE...
FREE SHIPPING TO THE USA   HAVE TO SELL MY EPAULET JACKETS BECAUSE IN-N-OUT CHEESEBURGERS ARE SO AWESOME.   LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. THIS JACKET IS MINTY CLEAN, FLAWLESS, AND SO NICE.   EPAULET JACKET LIGHT WEIGHT WOOL BLUE NAILHEAD COLOR FITS USA SIZE 37 TAG SIZE ITALY 48, USA 38 (SLIM), PLEASE CHECK THE...
[[SPOILER]] thanks for the kind words guys.