or Connect

Posts by pendragon

You're comparing used prices to new. A used Kemmner runs about $300.
Looks like he has increased his range of styles, but switched some to Sea-Gull movements. Probably because ETA keep raising their prices. On the bright side, it should mean my Marine 38mm will be worth more than I paid!
I believe that site is legit. He also has an eBay page/shop. I bought mine through one of the watch forums (fora?)
If you are a Stowa fan, you could check out Roland Kemmner's watches. ETA movements. Various styles. Solid quality. About half the price of a Stowa.
I think you're being a little harsh. I've never used the site, but it looks perfectly legit. Running Whois on the domain name shows a person & phone number. Plus you can pay via paypal or credit card, so you're pretty well protected. I suggest you try it out with a small purchase and report back to us.
I'm selling three sweaters. All would fit a small / medium, say about a 38 regular. 1. Brioni for Nieman Marcus. Dark brown wool. Labeled medium, but on the small side. Measurements: Pit to pit - 19 Sleeve length from shoulder seam to cuff - 22 Shoulder to shoulder - 19 Bottom of collar to hem - 24 SOLD. 2. Grey crewneck. 50% cashmere / merino wool blend. Bought from Yoox a week ago, but it's a little small. Removed the label,...
I have had the steer-hide version of this jacket for nearly 20 years. Love it.
That was an unhelpful comment.
I have a black North Face Goretex jacket for sale. Size is XL. Color black. Shell is Goretex - waterproof but breathable. Interior has a fleece lining, which doesn't appear to be removable. Hood Pockets galore. New without tags. Never worn. Perfect condition. $99 shipped CONUS.
I have a black North Face Goretex jacket for sale. Size is XL. Color black. Shell is Goretex - waterproof but breathable. Interior has a fleece lining, which doesn't appear to be removable. New without tags. Never worn. Perfect condition. $99 shipped CONUS.