or Connect

Posts by pendragon

I prefer the flex, but it will depend on where you are going to wear them. One looks better for hot, dry weather, the other for cold/wet.
Try Henri Lloyd. Their stuff holds up pretty well.
If you like Persol, try the 2931. It's a smaller fit.
If you are going to actually spend time on a boat, Sperry is the way to go. If you want something a little dressier, their Gold Cup line fit the bill. Or Martin Dingman's Hampton if they're still around.
New In Box Randolph Engineering Polarized Aviators. NOW SOLD. Size 52 mm Chrome frame. Grey POLARIZED lenses. Comes with everything in the pictures: Box. Carrying case. Sunglasses. Cleaning cloth. Maintenance kit. Warranty card. (Lifetime warranty on solder joints.) Specs: made in USA. lifetime-warranted solder joints spring hinge temples mineral crown glass lenses adjustable silicon nose pads for customized fit 98-100% UV Protection Guaranteed 100% genuine.
Just got this from Moss. Excellent shirt, but it's not quite right for me, so I'm offering it up. Here is his original description and photographs: Borrelli 15.5/39 pre-2010 production in a beautiful light tan end-on-end. Awesome cloth. Pristine condition. Bought this one new and wore twice. Need to make room in the closet. Hand sewn button holes, hand attached collar and sleeves, hand sewn shoulder, thick mother of pearl buttons. Sleeves professionally altered, so...
You're comparing used prices to new. A used Kemmner runs about $300.
Looks like he has increased his range of styles, but switched some to Sea-Gull movements. Probably because ETA keep raising their prices. On the bright side, it should mean my Marine 38mm will be worth more than I paid!
I believe that site is legit. He also has an eBay page/shop. I bought mine through one of the watch forums (fora?)
If you are a Stowa fan, you could check out Roland Kemmner's watches. ETA movements. Various styles. Solid quality. About half the price of a Stowa.