or Connect

Posts by pendragon

Just got this from Moss. Excellent shirt, but it's not quite right for me, so I'm offering it up. Here is his original description and photographs: Borrelli 15.5/39 pre-2010 production in a beautiful light tan end-on-end. Awesome cloth. Pristine condition. Bought this one new and wore twice. Need to make room in the closet. Hand sewn button holes, hand attached collar and sleeves, hand sewn shoulder, thick mother of pearl buttons. Sleeves professionally altered, so...
You're comparing used prices to new. A used Kemmner runs about $300.
Looks like he has increased his range of styles, but switched some to Sea-Gull movements. Probably because ETA keep raising their prices. On the bright side, it should mean my Marine 38mm will be worth more than I paid!
I believe that site is legit. He also has an eBay page/shop. I bought mine through one of the watch forums (fora?)
If you are a Stowa fan, you could check out Roland Kemmner's watches. ETA movements. Various styles. Solid quality. About half the price of a Stowa.
I think you're being a little harsh. I've never used the site, but it looks perfectly legit. Running Whois on the domain name shows a person & phone number. Plus you can pay via paypal or credit card, so you're pretty well protected. I suggest you try it out with a small purchase and report back to us.
I'm selling three sweaters. All would fit a small / medium, say about a 38 regular. 1. Brioni for Nieman Marcus. Dark brown wool. Labeled medium, but on the small side. Measurements: Pit to pit - 19 Sleeve length from shoulder seam to cuff - 22 Shoulder to shoulder - 19 Bottom of collar to hem - 24 SOLD. 2. Grey crewneck. 50% cashmere / merino wool blend. Bought from Yoox a week ago, but it's a little small. Removed the label,...
I have had the steer-hide version of this jacket for nearly 20 years. Love it.
That was an unhelpful comment.
I have a black North Face Goretex jacket for sale. Size is XL. Color black. Shell is Goretex - waterproof but breathable. Interior has a fleece lining, which doesn't appear to be removable. Hood Pockets galore. New without tags. Never worn. Perfect condition. $99 shipped CONUS.