or Connect

Posts by pendragon

Converse Premium Linen Oxford Sneakers. Linen with leather trim. Color: Navy blue. Size: 11 (US) - 45 (EU) NEW IN BOX. $35 Shipped CONUS. SOLD
I've been watching the coverage of both conventions on all the cable channels, and have found the sartorial standards have been very high. I can't think of any names offhand, but all of the commentators & pols have been showing some style.
You measure it.
Elie Tahari white pants. Five pockets. Zipper. 98% cotton / 2% elastane. Label says 32/48, but they fit a little larger. Actual measurements: W - 33" L - 33" Cuff - 8" New With Tags. Never worn, never washed. Normal retail in Bloomingdales: $128. SF: $65 shipped CONUS.
Elie Tahari white pants. Five pockets. Zipper. 98% cotton / 2% elastane. Label says 32/48, but they fit a little larger. Actual measurements: W - 33" L - 33" Cuff - 8" New With Tags. Never worn, never washed. Normal retail in Bloomingdales: $128. SF: $65 shipped CONUS.
Two shirts by Harvie & Hudson of Jermyn St. Size 16 1/2. Sleeves: 33 (with cuff turned back.) French cuffs. One is plain blue, the other blue striped. My brother bought these new in London, and then lost 35 pounds before he ever got round to wearing them. (Low carb diet & lots of walking, in case you were wondering.) Shirts are brand new and unopened in original packaging. I understand people might be put off by the lack of measurements, so I'll offer a good return...
For offer here is a pair of white denim pants from Italian company, Siviglia. Condition is NWT & perfect. Material is a mid-weight white denim, with a faint herringbone pattern that is only visible up close. Cut is slim with a narrow cuff. Mid to low rise. (I usually wear a 34, and these are just a little too slim for me. Suitable if you wear 32 or like your jeans fashionably tight.) Zip fly. 6 pockets - the usual four, plus one coin pocket on the front, and a cellphone...
For offer here is a pair of white denim pants from Italian company, Siviglia. Condition is NWT & perfect. Material is a mid-weight white denim, with a faint herringbone pattern that is only visible up close. Cut is slim with a narrow cuff. Mid to low rise. (I usually wear a 34, and these are just a little too slim for me. Suitable if you wear 32 or like your jeans fashionably tight.) Zip fly. 6 pockets - the usual four, plus one coin pocket on the front, and a...
Why are you doing this at all? Why not just wear the shoes, and then resole them when necessary?
^ That worked.