or Connect

Posts by pendragon

For offer here is a pair of white denim pants from Italian company, Siviglia. Condition is NWT & perfect. Material is a mid-weight white denim, with a faint herringbone pattern that is only visible up close. Cut is slim with a narrow cuff. Mid to low rise. (I usually wear a 34, and these are just a little too slim for me. Suitable if you wear 32 or like your jeans fashionably tight.) Zip fly. 6 pockets - the usual four, plus one coin pocket on the front, and a cellphone...
For offer here is a pair of white denim pants from Italian company, Siviglia. Condition is NWT & perfect. Material is a mid-weight white denim, with a faint herringbone pattern that is only visible up close. Cut is slim with a narrow cuff. Mid to low rise. (I usually wear a 34, and these are just a little too slim for me. Suitable if you wear 32 or like your jeans fashionably tight.) Zip fly. 6 pockets - the usual four, plus one coin pocket on the front, and a...
Why are you doing this at all? Why not just wear the shoes, and then resole them when necessary?
^ That worked.
The onion crown generally looks dressier, so I'm not sure the 186 will dress down.
I prefer the flex, but it will depend on where you are going to wear them. One looks better for hot, dry weather, the other for cold/wet.
Try Henri Lloyd. Their stuff holds up pretty well.
If you like Persol, try the 2931. It's a smaller fit.
If you are going to actually spend time on a boat, Sperry is the way to go. If you want something a little dressier, their Gold Cup line fit the bill. Or Martin Dingman's Hampton if they're still around.
New In Box Randolph Engineering Polarized Aviators. NOW SOLD. Size 52 mm Chrome frame. Grey POLARIZED lenses. Comes with everything in the pictures: Box. Carrying case. Sunglasses. Cleaning cloth. Maintenance kit. Warranty card. (Lifetime warranty on solder joints.) Specs: made in USA. lifetime-warranted solder joints spring hinge temples mineral crown glass lenses adjustable silicon nose pads for customized fit 98-100% UV Protection Guaranteed 100% genuine.