or Connect

Posts by pendragon

Just look at it. I've had a couple of pairs of Aldens, and in each case it's pretty obviously shell.
thanks, but I wasn't looking for suit info. I am trying to find out the different lines Isaia has. I see "Isaia Napoli" and "Gian Luca Isaia" and so I wanted to know if one was a sportwears line, a lower priced line, etc. Anyone know?
Is anyone here familiar with the various labels of Isaia? I'm curious to know how they differentiate price, quality and stylewise.
I have no experience with Orvis, but I have had a sheepskin coat, and there is very little to touch it for warmth. God isn't bad as a textile designer. The only downside is that it is heavy, whereas you can get the same warmth from fleece or down much lighter. Of the coats you linked to, I agree the first is the nicest. Perfectly appropriate with casual wear, a little odd over a suit, but hey. Would I wear one? Sure. But not in southern Cali...
Interestd in the Loro Piana outerwear, although navy would be my preferred color.
Price drop. $45 plus shipping.
Price drop. $45 plus shipping.
I've been talking to them about custom making a custom cross between a loafer & a deck shoe, and they have promised to send pix when they have a sample. I am curious to see how they turn out.
Price drop. $50
Price drop. $50