or Connect

Posts by pendragon

Bought these from Ed Morel, but they just don't work for me. 34 w x plenty long. Winter weight fabric. 100% cotton. Close-up color most accurate. Flat front. button fly, curtained split waistband. $60 shipped CONUS.
Question re the Levi's Capital E - Buckle Back in Indigo: The label says 32, the measurements say 34. Are they 34? Or will they shrink to 32?
tough crowd.
pm'd on khakis.
If one were to lose the cuff on the inco/Zegna cords, what would be the maximum inseam ? And would it leave a line where the current hem is if one did so?
On the Thick as Thieves, what size is 40T? I understand 40R, 40S, or 40L, but never come across T. Can you please explain.
I had a pair of the plain blucher, and it runs about half a size large.
Live with the pockets, enjoy the suit, and move on. When you buy from Yoox (or anywhere else online) you always run the risk of imperfect fit, missing buttons, or whatever. To hold them to the same standard as going to your own tailor, or just trying something on at Nordstrom, is unrealistic.
Don't mean to be impolite, but it looks as though it would fit if you dropped about 10lbs.
Sleeve length on Ike Behar & T&A?