or Connect

Posts by pendragon

PM'd.
Quote: Originally Posted by FStyles Damn nice. Bump for a beautiful jacket I unofrtunately have 2 of, but not in cashmere If one of your two would fit a 40R, let me know. Then, perhaps you could afford this one...
I nearly bought this from eHaberdash in navy. Would you mind saying why you are selling it? Did something disappoint you?
Dark green Mario Valente wool/cashmere winter coat. 3/4 length, approximately 40-42 R. Made in Italy. Not high-end, but respectable and warm. Very good condition, just a little too large for me. Chest 48" Length 36" Sleeve 25" $50 shipped CONUS.
I have an Aero jacket in cowhide, and it's taken me over 15 years to break it in. You've got two decades more work to do on this one...
3 people have pm'd me, so these are probably sold.
Bought these from Ed Morel, but they just don't work for me. 34 w x plenty long. Winter weight fabric. 100% cotton. Close-up color most accurate. Flat front. button fly, curtained split waistband. $60 shipped CONUS.
Question re the Levi's Capital E - Buckle Back in Indigo: The label says 32, the measurements say 34. Are they 34? Or will they shrink to 32?
tough crowd.
pm'd on khakis.