or Connect

Posts by pendragon

Dark green Mario Valente wool/cashmere winter coat. 3/4 length, approximately 40-42 R. Made in Italy. Not high-end, but respectable and warm. Very good condition, just a little too large for me. Chest 48" Length 36" Sleeve 25" $50 shipped CONUS.
I have an Aero jacket in cowhide, and it's taken me over 15 years to break it in. You've got two decades more work to do on this one...
3 people have pm'd me, so these are probably sold.
Bought these from Ed Morel, but they just don't work for me. 34 w x plenty long. Winter weight fabric. 100% cotton. Close-up color most accurate. Flat front. button fly, curtained split waistband. $60 shipped CONUS.
Question re the Levi's Capital E - Buckle Back in Indigo: The label says 32, the measurements say 34. Are they 34? Or will they shrink to 32?
tough crowd.
pm'd on khakis.
If one were to lose the cuff on the inco/Zegna cords, what would be the maximum inseam ? And would it leave a line where the current hem is if one did so?
On the Thick as Thieves, what size is 40T? I understand 40R, 40S, or 40L, but never come across T. Can you please explain.
I had a pair of the plain blucher, and it runs about half a size large.