or Connect

Posts by pendragon

Fashion designers and their retailing henchmen have been trying to foist pea coats upon us for the last several years, if not decades. Every year they trot out the same old stuff about traditional navy this, and stylishly re-imagined that - and nobody ever buys them. This year it finally seems to have reached critical mass. They are in every store. And even here there are threads about them in both the fogey section & the scruffy rascal forums. Well, I am...
Are you sure about the chest measurement? That looks awfully slim for a 40R overcoat.
PM'd.
Quote: Originally Posted by FStyles Damn nice. Bump for a beautiful jacket I unofrtunately have 2 of, but not in cashmere If one of your two would fit a 40R, let me know. Then, perhaps you could afford this one...
I nearly bought this from eHaberdash in navy. Would you mind saying why you are selling it? Did something disappoint you?
Dark green Mario Valente wool/cashmere winter coat. 3/4 length, approximately 40-42 R. Made in Italy. Not high-end, but respectable and warm. Very good condition, just a little too large for me. Chest 48" Length 36" Sleeve 25" $50 shipped CONUS.
I have an Aero jacket in cowhide, and it's taken me over 15 years to break it in. You've got two decades more work to do on this one...
3 people have pm'd me, so these are probably sold.
Bought these from Ed Morel, but they just don't work for me. 34 w x plenty long. Winter weight fabric. 100% cotton. Close-up color most accurate. Flat front. button fly, curtained split waistband. $60 shipped CONUS.
Question re the Levi's Capital E - Buckle Back in Indigo: The label says 32, the measurements say 34. Are they 34? Or will they shrink to 32?