or Connect

Posts by pendragon

Quote: Originally Posted by Asch http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008...111-pea-coats/ I flipped through the book of that name/website. Thought it was lame.
Quote: Originally Posted by Duff_Man GAHHHH, if only this were a 38R... You might find that fits a 38. I'm a 40R, but the pants look too small.
^ I've heard that respectable people do that. Apparently some of them polish their shoes too!
Either you trust your tailor or you don't. He sounds like a good guy, in which case I'd trust his professional judgement. Besides which, isn't it a bit unrealistic to expect a made to measure suit for $700 to be fully canvassed?
Is that 37" sleeve measurement accurate? It seems quite long.
You can complain about BR quality, but you can't beat the price. Especially as everything goes on sale pretty rapidly.
Sold. Again...
How do you tell?
These arrived. They are as described above, but they are too big for me also, so I'm offering them back to anyone who is interested. FWIW, their waist fits me, but they're too big around the butt (or I'm just a skinny-ass). Anyway, I think they'd fit a 34 waisted guy with a little more booty goin' on, or someone who normally wears a 35w, maybe even 36. PM me. Price as above. Not interested in lower offers.
I have this suit in a peak lapel variation, and it's very nice. The suiterati might quibble about it not being fully canvassed or whatnot, but for the younger, stylish gent without deep pockets, it's a good choice. Slim fitting, fine, light weight wool. (BTW, they were $1600 here in Beverly Hills.)