or Connect

Posts by pendragon

You would gain instant entry into the upper class twit of the year contest.
I'm currently wearing a pair of brown suede loafers that I'm very happy with. They go with both suits & jeans, so they're versatile. As a first pair, I think the loafers would be a good choice. I've previously had a pair of loafers & bluchers in shell and they also hit the spot. However, in your case I might suggest the chukkas. They're stylish, warm enough for your northern winters, and most importantly they will serve very well if you ever need to apply the...
Blow dry?
They're probably too formal for a restaurant. I suggest you take your fiance to the opera a few times. If she gets suspicious, take her to the ballet.
Question on the fit of the RLPL shirts. Are they similar to Brooks Bros standard fit? Or slimmer /larger?
I didn't think you ever actually wore a monacle, you just took it out of your pocket and put it in your eye when you needed to look at something. In which case it has a useful place in the world.
I just washed four different cashmere sweaters, from Macy's, Costco, Facionable & Borrelli. I put them in the machine on a cold / delicate cycle, and then layed them flat on a towel to dry. All came out fine. No loss of color, no pilling, no shrinkage. And they all felt nicer after washing than before. YMMV.
Looks legit. But to be honest, who cares?
Yes, it would be pretty easy. And yes, they could screw it up.
I can confirm that it is a shirt.