or Connect

Posts by pendragon

I bought a pair of KMW jeans recently, and in the process looked at those that are being offered on eBay for $50. At that price, I had to ask, are they fakes? They look it to me, but I'm no expert. Can anyone here explain how to tell the genuine article from the counterfeit?
Are there any brands you won't buy (online) because of counterfeits? I nominate Lacoste & Burberry. (Not just because of fakery, but also because they are totally chav.)
Quote: Originally Posted by Asch http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008...111-pea-coats/ I flipped through the book of that name/website. Thought it was lame.
Quote: Originally Posted by Duff_Man GAHHHH, if only this were a 38R... You might find that fits a 38. I'm a 40R, but the pants look too small.
^ I've heard that respectable people do that. Apparently some of them polish their shoes too!
Either you trust your tailor or you don't. He sounds like a good guy, in which case I'd trust his professional judgement. Besides which, isn't it a bit unrealistic to expect a made to measure suit for $700 to be fully canvassed?
Is that 37" sleeve measurement accurate? It seems quite long.
You can complain about BR quality, but you can't beat the price. Especially as everything goes on sale pretty rapidly.
Sold. Again...
How do you tell?