or Connect

Posts by pendragon

I think you're being a little harsh. I've never used the site, but it looks perfectly legit. Running Whois on the domain name shows a person & phone number. Plus you can pay via paypal or credit card, so you're pretty well protected. I suggest you try it out with a small purchase and report back to us.
I'm selling three sweaters. All would fit a small / medium, say about a 38 regular. 1. Brioni for Nieman Marcus. Dark brown wool. Labeled medium, but on the small side. Measurements: Pit to pit - 19 Sleeve length from shoulder seam to cuff - 22 Shoulder to shoulder - 19 Bottom of collar to hem - 24 SOLD. 2. Grey crewneck. 50% cashmere / merino wool blend. Bought from Yoox a week ago, but it's a little small. Removed the label,...
I have had the steer-hide version of this jacket for nearly 20 years. Love it.
That was an unhelpful comment.
I have a black North Face Goretex jacket for sale. Size is XL. Color black. Shell is Goretex - waterproof but breathable. Interior has a fleece lining, which doesn't appear to be removable. Hood Pockets galore. New without tags. Never worn. Perfect condition. $99 shipped CONUS.
I have a black North Face Goretex jacket for sale. Size is XL. Color black. Shell is Goretex - waterproof but breathable. Interior has a fleece lining, which doesn't appear to be removable. New without tags. Never worn. Perfect condition. $99 shipped CONUS.
Landsend French Calf Black Loafers. 11D. I bought these from Landsend for about $150 and wore them rarely. They were a "premium" line made of French calfskin. They're nothing exceptional, but a perfectly respectable pair of dress shoes. They fit true to size, but they are quite low profile. SOLD
Ermenegildo Zegna grey suit. 40R. (Label says 50EU, drop 7) Midweight Trofeo cloth in a light grey. Condition is used but respectable. I believe it is canvassed, but I'm not an expert at the pinch test. Cuff buttons are not "working." Pants are pleated. Measurements are approximate to the best of my ability: P-P - 21 Sleeve (from shoulder) - 25 Length BoC - 31 Pants: W - 34 Outside leg: 41 Inside leg 31 (cuffed so perhaps + 2") Rise - 11 For reference in the fit...
Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Dress Shirt Woven in Italy, Made in USA, 100% superfine 2 ply cotton Size 15.5 Neck Size 33 Sleeves Chest 23 (laid flat from pit to pit) White with a blue micro-check line pattern Barrel Cuffs MOP buttons No Chest Pocket Gently used.. $SOLD shipped CONUS.
Economics 101. A market price is defined as the price at which a willing buyer & willing seller complete a transaction. That's what happened. Any other price is hypothetical.