or Connect

Posts by pendragon

sold.
Sorry, but it has to be Connery. Roger Moore introduced the safari suit.
Up for sale is a NWOT dress shirt from the Benjamin Sartorial Collection. I bought a few shirts from Benjamin at eHaberdasher, and then decided this one wasn't for me. I could have returned it, but he is a good guy, so I thought I'd offer it here instead. Here are details/measurements from the website: DETAILS: Model: Tropea Fit: Trim with dual back darts. (It is definitely slim fit with high arm holes.) Color: White. Composition: 100% cotton. Royal oxford. ...
If you are asking $100, it's misleading to put $1 on the heading.
Converse Premium Linen Oxford Sneakers. Linen with leather trim. Color: Navy blue. Size: 11 (US) - 45 (EU) NEW IN BOX. $35 Shipped CONUS. ON HOLD PENDING FUNDS.
Converse Premium Linen Oxford Sneakers. Linen with leather trim. Color: Navy blue. Size: 11 (US) - 45 (EU) NEW IN BOX. $35 Shipped CONUS. SOLD
I've been watching the coverage of both conventions on all the cable channels, and have found the sartorial standards have been very high. I can't think of any names offhand, but all of the commentators & pols have been showing some style.
You measure it.
Elie Tahari white pants. Five pockets. Zipper. 98% cotton / 2% elastane. Label says 32/48, but they fit a little larger. Actual measurements: W - 33" L - 33" Cuff - 8" New With Tags. Never worn, never washed. Normal retail in Bloomingdales: $128. SF: $65 shipped CONUS.
Elie Tahari white pants. Five pockets. Zipper. 98% cotton / 2% elastane. Label says 32/48, but they fit a little larger. Actual measurements: W - 33" L - 33" Cuff - 8" New With Tags. Never worn, never washed. Normal retail in Bloomingdales: $128. SF: $65 shipped CONUS.