or Connect

Posts by pendragon

I just bought this here, but unfortunately it's just a tad small for me, so I'm offering it back up. Fabric is a beautiful lightweight 50% wool, 30% silk, 20% linen blend in a dark navy from Gladson. (T107240-G, shown here: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8509/8484560777_fd3b184944_o.jpg) Cut is simple & modern. Size is suitable for a slim fitting 38R down to a 36 if you prefer a looser fit. Condition is new & unworn. Measurements are taken from the original post...
I'm guessing it will be in June.
Clearly these shoes are never going to see the deck of a boat.
If dry cleaning destroyed suits, dry cleaners would go out of business. Stop worrying about it.
Like the suit. Don't think either tie works. Hate the shirt (collar), shoes, and whole idea of going sockless.
What is the fabric? Wool or cotton?
Pictures please.
Here is a fine a pair of Levi's Made & Crafted "Ruler Straight" jeans. Label says 33 / 34, but actual measurements are: W: 32" L: 31" Width at hem: 7.5" (x2) Condition is as shown in pictures. $40 shipped CONUS.
Do you have measurements, particularly of sleeve length? And which pocket is sewn shut and why?
Back in the day, we wore them with jeans, Doc Martens boots and a Ben Sherman shirt. Tasty, my son.