or Connect

Posts by pendragon

I have two pairs of Incotex pants for sale. One pair of "Inco Chinos", and the other "Chino Linos." They are both high quality pants, made with fine fabrics, split waistbands, pick stitching etc. However, they are just too loose in the leg for me. They would suit someone who prefers a classic / relaxed fit rather than skinny. Both are in very good condition. Here are the details: 1. Incotex Venezia "Chino Lino." 45% linen / 55% cotton. Stone color. Flat...
I believe women's buttons were originally that way because ladies were dressed by their servants, so it was easier for them to button. If your wife buttons her own jackets, she should find that it is easier leaving them as they are.As to your tailoring question, that's not my area of expertise, but I don't think it is possible.
The jacket is as genuine as your post.
Never mind the suit. If you are a reporter, you should learn to use / spell "where" and "their" correctly.
I believe it was USPTO, but it was a while back. I'm guessing the quality is perfectly decent. The number of generic brands selling reasonable quality clothes has exploded in the last decade, so I presume manufacturing to that standard is no longer difficult.
Here is a pair of James Jeans boot cut denim. Model: "Sean." Size: Marked 33, but actual measurements below: Waist - 34 Inseam - 33 Rise - 10 Made in the USA. Washed once. Unworn.
I would incentivize you to use English properly, but I lack motivation.
Untucked shirts.
My last wallet was Tanner Krolle. Until I was robbed at gun point. The sad part is they probably threw the wallet away and kept the $50 I had inside.
Here is a pair of James Jeans boot cut denim. Model: "Sean." Size: Marked 33, but actual measurements below: Waist - 34 Inseam - 33 Rise - 10 Made in the USA. Washed once. Unworn.