or Connect

Posts by pendragon

The jacket is as genuine as your post.
Never mind the suit. If you are a reporter, you should learn to use / spell "where" and "their" correctly.
I believe it was USPTO, but it was a while back. I'm guessing the quality is perfectly decent. The number of generic brands selling reasonable quality clothes has exploded in the last decade, so I presume manufacturing to that standard is no longer difficult.
Here is a pair of James Jeans boot cut denim. Model: "Sean." Size: Marked 33, but actual measurements below: Waist - 34 Inseam - 33 Rise - 10 Made in the USA. Washed once. Unworn.
I would incentivize you to use English properly, but I lack motivation.
Untucked shirts.
My last wallet was Tanner Krolle. Until I was robbed at gun point. The sad part is they probably threw the wallet away and kept the $50 I had inside.
Here is a pair of James Jeans boot cut denim. Model: "Sean." Size: Marked 33, but actual measurements below: Waist - 34 Inseam - 33 Rise - 10 Made in the USA. Washed once. Unworn.
But you got to love the way they drive.