or Connect

Posts by pendragon

Up for grabs is a pair of 7eye sunglasses. Model: Bone. Color: Dark tortoise. Size: Medium / Large. Lens: Photochromic Day/Night Copper NXT (Normally a $50 upcharge.) Photochromic Copper 24:7 NXT® Light Transmission: 18% - 80% - Dynamic lens responds quickly to conditions Conditions: 24:7 Bright sun - Low light - Nighttime Day Tint: Darkens to copper for high contrast in variable light Night Tint: Lightens to yellow for visibility and contrast in low light Outer...
Up for grabs is a pair of 7eye sunglasses. Model: Bone. Color: Dark tortoise. Size: Medium / Large. Lens: Photochromic Day/Night Copper NXT (Normally a $50 upcharge.) Photochromic Copper 24:7 NXT® Light Transmission: 18% - 80% - Dynamic lens responds quickly to conditions Conditions: 24:7 Bright sun - Low light - Nighttime Day Tint: Darkens to copper for high contrast in variable light Night Tint: Lightens to yellow for visibility and contrast in low light Outer...
Oliver Spencer windbreaker. Exterior shell fabric is waxed cotton. Interior lining is poly /cotton. Buttons are leather. Color is navy blue. Size medium / 40. Four external pockets, One internal pocket. Measurements: Pit to pit - 21 Shoulder across back - 19 Shoulder seam to cuff - 25 Length from BoC - 26
Oliver Spencer windbreaker. Exterior shell fabric is waxed cotton. Interior lining is poly /cotton. Buttons are leather. Color is navy blue. Size medium / 40. Four external pockets, One internal pocket. Measurements: Pit to pit - 21 Shoulder across back - 19 Shoulder seam to cuff - 25 Length from BoC - 26
Isaia Napoli suit. This suit is single-breasted, with three-roll-two buttoning, notch lapels, double vents, and flap pockets. It is made from a light weight wool / linen cloth in a striking golden brown color, with a matching cupro bemberg lining. The sleeves could be shortened or lengthened by about ½ “ without moving the buttons. The pants are flat fronted, with cuffs. They are lined to the knee, and feature a curtained waistband for ease of movement, and both belt...
I don't know what model my Persol's are, but they do the same thing. It's normal. The hinge is designed to be flexible to accommodate different widths.
I'd go with any of the first three options, although I might shy away from charcoal. It's fine for work, but rather dull for a summer wedding in LA. How about a light grey?
I just bought this here, but unfortunately it's just a tad small for me, so I'm offering it back up. Fabric is a beautiful lightweight 50% wool, 30% silk, 20% linen blend in a dark navy from Gladson. (T107240-G, shown here: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8509/8484560777_fd3b184944_o.jpg) Cut is simple & modern. Size is suitable for a slim fitting 38R down to a 36 if you prefer a looser fit. Condition is new & unworn. Measurements are taken from the original post...
I'm guessing it will be in June.
Clearly these shoes are never going to see the deck of a boat.