or Connect

Posts by pendragon

Ian has a store in LA, so if you are local you can go and try it on. HIs prices are about 65% lower than Nieman, Saks etc. so good value. Whether you think Kiton is overpriced is another matter.
And one other thing: Don't take pictures of dark clothes against a white background if you are using auto exposure.
Pansonic Lumix. Same as a Leica. Good wide angle. Been around for a while in various iterations, so you can find one to fit any budget.
I was tempted to take you up on this generous offer, but when I looked at your website I could only find collar sizes 15 or 16 for the small / medium in either cut. I typically wear 15 1/2, which I thought was a very standard size. I assume there is some logic to your sizing. Can you elucidate?
+1
Flat front or pleated? Wide wale or narrow?
Up for grabs is a pair of Gustin jeans. Straight cut. Very light weight 9 oz Japanese woven selvage denim, suitable for hot climates. Size is 33, but after washing / drying they measure 31 waist x 31 leg. They will then stretch with wear to about 32, so that's probably the size they will work best for depending on how tight you like them. SOLD.
Up for grabs is a pair of Gustin jeans. Straight cut. Very light weight 9 oz Japanese woven selvage denim, suitable for hot climates. Size is 33, but after washing / drying they measure 31 waist x 31 leg. They will then stretch with wear to about 32, so that's probably the size they will work best for depending on how tight you like them. SOLD
I have two pairs of Incotex pants for sale. One pair of "Inco Chinos", and the other "Chino Linos." They are both high quality pants, made with fine fabrics, split waistbands, pick stitching etc. However, they are just too loose in the leg for me. They would suit someone who prefers a classic / relaxed fit rather than skinny. Both are in very good condition. Here are the details: 1. Incotex Venezia "Chino Lino." 45% linen / 55% cotton. Stone color. Flat...
I believe women's buttons were originally that way because ladies were dressed by their servants, so it was easier for them to button. If your wife buttons her own jackets, she should find that it is easier leaving them as they are.As to your tailoring question, that's not my area of expertise, but I don't think it is possible.