or Connect

Posts by pendragon

Here is a fine a pair of Levi's Made & Crafted "Ruler Straight" jeans. Label says 33 / 34, but actual measurements are: W: 32" L: 31" Width at hem: 7.5" (x2) Condition is as shown in pictures. $49 shipped CONUS.
Do you have measurements, particularly of sleeve length? And which pocket is sewn shut and why?
Back in the day, we wore them with jeans, Doc Martens boots and a Ben Sherman shirt. Tasty, my son.
I think it just looks silly.
Lately, I’ve been browsing Gilt and My Habit in search of Christmas gifts. I was surprised by the number of brands they offered with stylish sounding names that were completely new to me. Intrigued, I did a little research, and discovered that Gilt alone has registered something like 25 new trademarks: Alex + Alex Atwell Ava & Aiden Avaleigh Best Society Clapham Dartmoor Deck Department Eighteen68 Elorie Firth Gemma Crus Hudson Engineering Kip & Lola Kiyoshi Knk Little...
Unless you want your shirts really tight, you'll be an L. Your problem is likely to be length.
Up for grabs is a pair of 7eye sunglasses. Model: Bone. Color: Dark tortoise. Lens: Polarized. Photochromatic (changes darkness in reaction to light.) Size: Medium / Large. New in box with all the retail packaging & extras (cloth, neck strap, etc.) $75 + worldwide shipping at cost.
I hate shirts that are a bitch to iron. If I was going to have only one shirt, that would be on my list of criteria.
Get Sperry.
Lose the tie, and the rest will work.