or Connect

Posts by pendragon

Here is a pair of James Jeans boot cut denim. Model: "Sean." Size: Marked 33, but actual measurements below: Waist - 34 Inseam - 33 Rise - 10 Made in the USA. New With Tags.
But you got to love the way they drive.
I am guessing your jacket length & sleeve length are mixed up?
I think Carl is a gentleman and a scholar and a boon to SF. The OP may have every right to have his shirts made cheaper elsewhere, but the post was in poor taste on this site.
@ mortgagebank I recently bought a suit. I found the trial pants were creasing. We reduced the thigh & knee measurements by .5 cm and that fixed it. Essentially, too much material in the leg. Of course, your measurements may be different.
Measurements on the Roda?
Here are a pair of Martin Dingman loafers. New in box. Brown leather with a rubber sole & cushioned insole. Model: Walter. Color: Almond. Size 11 D. Fit true to size, but if you need it here are the measurements: Outer soles 11 3/4" Inner soles 11 1/4" Width outer soles - at widest point 4 1/2" Heel Height 1" SOLD.
Up for grabs is a pair of 7eye sunglasses. Model: Bone. Color: Dark tortoise. Size: Medium / Large. Lens: Photochromic Day/Night Copper NXT (Normally a $50 upcharge.) Photochromic Copper 24:7 NXT® Light Transmission: 18% - 80% - Dynamic lens responds quickly to conditions Conditions: 24:7 Bright sun - Low light - Nighttime Day Tint: Darkens to copper for high contrast in variable light Night Tint: Lightens to yellow for visibility and contrast in low light Outer...
Up for grabs is a pair of 7eye sunglasses. Model: Bone. Color: Dark tortoise. Size: Medium / Large. Lens: Photochromic Day/Night Copper NXT (Normally a $50 upcharge.) Photochromic Copper 24:7 NXT® Light Transmission: 18% - 80% - Dynamic lens responds quickly to conditions Conditions: 24:7 Bright sun - Low light - Nighttime Day Tint: Darkens to copper for high contrast in variable light Night Tint: Lightens to yellow for visibility and contrast in low light Outer...
Oliver Spencer windbreaker. Exterior shell fabric is waxed cotton. Interior lining is poly /cotton. Buttons are leather. Color is navy blue. Size medium / 40. Four external pockets, One internal pocket. Measurements: Pit to pit - 21 Shoulder across back - 19 Shoulder seam to cuff - 25 Length from BoC - 26