or Connect

Posts by PK35216

Yes. From Nordstrom Rack. My research indicates these were specially made for Nordstrom Rack and are first quality.  But like I said, if they are seconds, I cannot identify anything wrong with them.
Just picked up some Mora 2.0's in dark brown at my outlet. I am going to hold tight until I receive a pair of Brooks Bros. Peal & Co. (Alfred Sargent made?) brown double monks for comparison later next week.   Any thoughts on the relative merits of each shoe are welcome. Obviously, the BB shoes will be about twice as expensive (despite getting both pairs on sale).   I am especially curious if anyone with some experience in the Mora 2.0 can say whether they have...
For sale is a brand new in box (seconds quality) Allen Edmonds tan Brooks Brothers Shelton saddle shoe on the 1 last.   Please note that this is part of the AE "rough" collection, and therefore is made out of a waxed leather and is intentionally more distressed than AE's dress shoes. This shoe has never been worn, but it is a seconds quality shoe.  However, other than the typical and intended distressed qualities of the shoe, the only "seconds" issue I have noticed is...
For sale is a brand new in box Allen Edmonds suede MacNeil, nicknamed the Schautal. This is a snuff suede, double oak sole beauty!   Upon information and belief, this is a first quality shoe, not a seconds pair. However, if it is a seconds pair, then I cannot identify anything wrong with it.   It is a 9D (medium) on AE's 7 last and fits true to size and is typical of a 7 last fit.   Please know your size in AE's MacNeil and 7 last, because I do not accept returns...
Gently used shoes in great condition. Please see photos for actual condition. These retail for $115.00 new.   Shoe trees not included.   No returns for sizing issues.   I have a 100% ebay rating (http://www.ebay.com/usr/cpk44205) and have successfully sold several items through this forum (and purchased some too).   $65, plus $10 to offset my shipping via priority USPS mail = $75.00 total price.   Paypal please. I will send you invoice once we confirm...
  Amazeballs! Very jealous!
  I have the calf Dalton in 9D and a shell PTB Alden in Aberdeen last in 9D.  The Dalton is tight on the tips of my toes, but I get by. The Alden fits very well and has plenty of room in the toes.
  Effing Amazeballs!  Great stuff!
  I don't see much and wouldn't worry about it.  However, I can tell you that Saphir Renomat could lighten the spots most likely. However, I once tried to remove a bad spot on a pair of vintage chestnut (light) colored AE's, and I damaged the leather and did more harm than good.  So, if you go the Renomat route, seek guidance and be patient.  AE conditioner/cleaner, which you should get anyway (or Saphir Renovateur) might also lighten the spots with a less harsh cleaning...
Polished up my Brooks Brothers "Fifth Avenues" with AE chestnut polish.