or Connect

Posts by MarioImpemba

Neutral, Brown, Cordovan, any will work if we're talking wax polishing. Hell, black is good, too, if you want a mottled black cherry look. Safest is neutral; I've never understood the need for tinted wax, other than if you're looking to also fill in color for scratch/gouges or something similar where there's colour-loss.
 Old jeans that I don't wear anymore due to the fit, or falling out of preference.  That's a start.  I could just Goodwill/Salvation Army them, which is what I normally do with my clothes; always looking for an excuse for a new project, though. I've seen some pretty dope tool-rolls out of denim; might be the way to go for me. Something I can do with just a needle and thread, right?
Nice.   Only $300 to ship? That's cheap as hell.
I have a bunch of old denim; is there anything I can repurpose it in to that won't be completely tacky?
I have no real winter clothes left since moving to the NW, so my Wolverines with the commando-style sole are my best option for SNOWPOCALYPSE PORTLAND!   I was out shoveling with a garden/dog-poop shovel to get up the street. My feet never got wet!  
 That blows man, sorry. I've been OK walkin' through some crick's and puddles, but haven't dealt with the snow much after moving to the NW.  Not quite a dress boot, not quite a work boot, and fair-weather only now, oof 
 I may have worded that poorly; I should consult Strunk and White. I didn't mean to say he was. I meant it feels like mr juice is coming at him directly, ala W1K FAQ in signature.  Whites: Aldens (again): OSB:   Chromexcel seems to exhibit this type of creasing far more than other types. Whether it's bad clicking or not, that's up to the individual to decide if it's worth it to try to get a refund/exchange. I'm all for pushing vendors towards improving their quality. My...
 Pot meet kettle, you angry, little man.
 At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.  Maybe show us the VSC treatment, and before/after, how to apply, etc? Contribute something? Genuinely interested.
 So why are you making a Wolverine 1K care FAQ, specifically? Your agenda just makes me   Nick has never posited the logic behind his VSC endorsement. Similarly, he never gave logic behind being against Lexol use on shell. It's likely VSC has just been the default product on hand since before Nick even began Culinary school, as VSC and Horween are from Chicago. He openly admits there are many alternatives, yet you choose to champion VSC quite aggressively. Crane's created...