or Connect

Posts by MarioImpemba

I may have worded that poorly; I should consult Strunk and White. I didn't mean to say he was. I meant it feels like mr juice is coming at him directly, ala W1K FAQ in signature.  Whites: Aldens (again): OSB:   Chromexcel seems to exhibit this type of creasing far more than other types. Whether it's bad clicking or not, that's up to the individual to decide if it's worth it to try to get a refund/exchange. I'm all for pushing vendors towards improving their quality. My...
 Pot meet kettle, you angry, little man.
 At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.  Maybe show us the VSC treatment, and before/after, how to apply, etc? Contribute something? Genuinely interested.
 So why are you making a Wolverine 1K care FAQ, specifically? Your agenda just makes me   Nick has never posited the logic behind his VSC endorsement. Similarly, he never gave logic behind being against Lexol use on shell. It's likely VSC has just been the default product on hand since before Nick even began Culinary school, as VSC and Horween are from Chicago. He openly admits there are many alternatives, yet you choose to champion VSC quite aggressively. Crane's created...
 X2 It really cuts down on the white "welts" from rain. I use it on all my shell.
 What is with your signature, Jesus Christ. An amazon link to VSC? C'mon... I found a pic of your car online: 
 I'm against using coconut oil on shoes because it endangers monkeys by robbing them of coconuts for sustenance.
 The average bro buying W1K's or Red Wings from the mall won't ever touch/care-for their boots; they're buying them to emulate an outfit from a picture they saw of Ryan Gosling once. I severely doubt their boots won't last several years out of the box as is. Anyway, this bickering bores me.
 Lol, fuck outta here dude. Your opinions and experiences are no more valid than anyone else's. Read the reviews on Amazon or hiking forums about SnoSeal. People have been using it for DECADES on gear with no issue. So, if it's breaking down the leather on boots, it's certainly not doing it over 20-30 years, which is way more than enough for me to even think twice about it. I'll take real world experience over your conjecture any day. Please cite your references that it...