or Connect

Posts by MarioImpemba

I'm trying to save up for a Langlitz jacket this Spring, given that they're reputable and local; though, I'm not even sure it's worth it for me at $1,500...
  This has me worried. I have about the same frequency and duration of wear, but mine look fine, for now at least. It's always wet/rainy here and 90% of my shoes have leather soles. I have overshoes, but they would get destroyed riding my motorcycle. Wonder how soon I'll need some resoles.
  >very dumb forum >over 5k posts >Constanzaface.jpg
  I really am not following what the fuck you're talking about. Meermin doesn't offer a Johdpur. Meermin doesn't offer a double-monk boot. At least, neither of them on their site. These are both designs catering to your whim, am I wrong?
  My Leeds were crazy matte. I used Kiwi to shine 'em up:     Similarly, I used Kiwi to shine up my Wovlerine 721's (#8 Shell, made/finished by AE):
  So you're not paying anything extra asking for a pattern/style not currently offered?
I'm really disappointed AE is discontinuing the 5th street, as it is their only formal boot offering, and the best looking.   Wonder if they plan on replacing it with another balmoral boot?
  I drive a Chevy Cruze and ride a Buell M2.
  Nah, you're right in that it's still a useful indicator of quality, generally. Though, if a product has proven itself, then where it's made becomes less relevant is all. Also, for me, U.S.-made with U.S.-sourced materials is always my priority, so beyond that, everything non-U.S. is fair game for me, lol.       Between this and your jodhpur... These are created on existing lasts, correct? So just bespoke patterns for you? How much of a premium is this costing you,...
  That has not been my experience. That is also a ridiculous amount of stretch to expect.