or Connect

Posts by MarioImpemba

The best Alden last aesthetically, by far, IMO.
Alden for BB 5-eyelet #8 Shell Cordovan PTB's   Worn about 10 times. Decades of life left in the uppers, and plenty in the sole.   Size 9 B/D (B heel, D width)   They say "Alden, New England" inside, but I'm fairly certain it's a BB makeup.   Fully lined.   TSM seconds, but no visible flaws.   I'm a 9.5 TTS and these are the tiniest bit snug over a days wear, hence the sale. Otherwise, I love 'em.
Sign me up if it's a chukkah on Ben.
Why does it have to warmup so long?   60 and sunny today. Tons of bikes on the road on my ride to work this morning. Life is good.
   All my jealousy...
  Ya, you right bro. That's my bad.   I'm guilty of the following here:
  Holy shit, that is one misinformed article. I suggest you might do a bit of better research. That piece doesn't even cite an author, probably out of embarrassment, and is just some random persons misguided notions.   Nyquist demonstrates that interpolating a sinusoidal wave through Redbook bit-depth reproduces an analog signal perfectly. You can't argue math.   Analog also has higher distortion, way worse snr, and consequently worse dynamic range.   Also, the...
  Sorry, bad troll blanket statement. I personally don't understand the logic behind supporting an inferior format, especially for the cost. But, some people enjoy the novelty, operating procedure, already have records, and so on. If quality sound reproduction is your goal, digital has the advantage.
This thread kills me. >Amps having sound signatures. >Buying vinyl and turntables, ever.   For an apartment, I'd recommend full-range options like Frugel-Horns or even OB; though, largely depends on the type of music being listened to.    
  But Patek wanted women's bots. Please let me know if you stock Fembots, as I will be calling then, too.